FutVic_19

"This is Mine" Trophy

61 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me if I need to buy all equipment with male and female or If I buy all the equipment with a male player the trophy will pop?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and would anyone else be able to confirm how grindy this trophy is? was thinking about starting this game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to buy all Equipment, Clothes except Branded Clothing for both Men & Women.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

You need to buy all Equipment, Clothes except Branded Clothing for both Men & Women.

Branded clothing does not count for the trophy, how can you confirm that? I'd thank you if you can answer that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Francisco200400 said:

Branded clothing does not count for the trophy, how can you confirm that? I'd thank you if you can answer that.

Collaborated by some who got the Platinum in the other This is Mine Thread,


Branded Clothes cost 7500.

 

I can't confirm, since I have yet to get the trophies.

Edited by Kishnabe
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know the exact amount of coins needed? I am in the process of finishing the trophy guide and I'm curious about this. 


I can't calculate it since I have already bought a lot of stuff. 

Edited by IGUnique
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Does anyone know the exact amount of coins needed? I am in the process of finishing the trophy guide and I'm curious about this. 


I can't calculate it since I have already bought a lot of stuff. 

 

I tried to keep track and it came out at 1 097 357 coins for all the items for women. I am not at level 30 on the male side yet, so don't know how much, but I'll update when I am.

 

I see that the rackets are unlocked for both male and female players if you buy for one of them. So the other character will be a lot cheaper.

Edited by Beatminaz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Qualcuno conosce l'esatta quantità di monete necessarie? Sto finendo la guida ai trofei e sono curioso di questo.


Non riesco a calcolarlo da quando ho già comprato un sacco di cose.

since you are doing a guide, can you give me some tips for challenge 10? I read that with drop shop it becomes easy, but the drop shot is done with R1 + square?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Beatminaz said:

 

I tried to keep track and it came out at 1 097 357 coins for all the items for women. I am not at level 30 on the male side yet, so don't know how much, but I'll update when I am.

 

I see that the rackets are unlocked for both male and female players if you buy for one of them. So the other character will be a lot cheaper.

Yes, this is already in the guide. I can do the sum up for most male items but I already bought all the headwear. 

19 minutes ago, darktore said:

since you are doing a guide, can you give me some tips for challenge 10? I read that with drop shop it becomes easy, but the drop shot is done with R1 + square?

Yes it is, and yes u should use the drop shot. Just stand back with the serve cause the AI serves like a madman. Get a charged shot into the opposite corner from where they serve and then drop shot the ball towards the net. Dont worry too much about the 100 hits counter, u will not even come close. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, darktore said:

since you are doing a guide, can you give me some tips for challenge 10? I read that with drop shop it becomes easy, but the drop shot is done with R1 + square?

Someone here said that you don't need to do challenge 10. Just replay one of the tutorials and it should pop the trophy. Apparently...  

Edited by NTGSruler
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, NTGSruler said:

Qualcuno qui ha detto che non c'è bisogno di fare sfida 10. Basta riprodurre uno dei tutorial e dovrebbe pop il trofeo. Apparentemente...

really? also with the latest patch does it work?

1 hour ago, NTGSruler said:

Someone here said that you don't need to do challenge 10. Just replay one of the tutorials and it should pop the trophy. Apparently...  

got the trophy without making the challenge 10 thanks a lot

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought all the men's items, I just have to buy the women's clothes and reach level 30. I think in 2 days I can have platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

 

I am not at level 30 on the male side yet, so don't know how much, but I'll update when I am.

 

You don't actually need to level up your other gender player. If you create a player in the main menu under "My Player", it will have all the stuff unlocked as you highest career player. 

My male career player is level 28 and i created a female and all the stuff up to level 28 is allready unlocked.

But since you have to farm sooo many coins anyways, you might aswell play through the career again.

 

__________________________

 

4 hours ago, NTGSruler said:

Someone here said that you don't need to do challenge 10. Just replay one of the tutorials and it should pop the trophy. Apparently...  

The Sprint Exercise 

3 hours ago, darktore said:

really? also with the latest patch does it work?

got the trophy without making the challenge 10 thanks a lot

That now makes 3/3 people i know, who tried and it worked for them. Is it safe to assume that this trophy is bugged in a good way and this method works? Would be helpfull if more people try and report on it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, XMorv said:

You don't actually need to level up your other gender player. If you create a player in the main menu under "My Player", it will have all the stuff unlocked as you highest career player. 

My male career player is level 28 and i created a female and all the stuff up to level 28 is allready unlocked.

But since you have to farm sooo many coins anyways, you might aswell play through the career again.

 

Thank you, this was helpful as I didn't need to finish my other character.

 

9 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Does anyone know the exact amount of coins needed? I am in the process of finishing the trophy guide and I'm curious about this. 


I can't calculate it since I have already bought a lot of stuff. 

 

I have finished the game now and the total you need is(I think) 1 221 955. You do NOT need the branded clothing which is about 365k for men and 165 for women. This is the sets that cost 7500 each.

Edited by Beatminaz
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

Thank you, this was helpful as I didn't need to finish my other character.

 

 

I have finished the game now and the total you need is(I think) 1 221 955. You do NOT need the branded clothing which is about 365k for men and 165 for women. This is the sets that cost 7500 each.

Thanks a lot!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I've played for somewhere between 10 and 12 hours and I've got 250k, I can definitely be more efficient making coins once I've got the number 1 ranking out of the way but it's still going to be a very long and boring grind if I need to make another million

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

Thank you, this was helpful as I didn't need to finish my other character.

 

 

I have finished the game now and the total you need is(I think) 1 221 955. You do NOT need the branded clothing which is about 365k for men and 165 for women. This is the sets that cost 7500 each.

I am not sure how this is working for you guys, I do need to level my female pro up to level 30. I don't have the unlocks straight away. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

I am not sure how this is working for you guys, I do need to level my female pro up to level 30. I don't have the unlocks straight away. 

Have you checked in the main menu of the game in the 'My player' section? In career mode I don't have my girl items unlocked but in the main menu yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you have to have both male and female PGs in your career?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone, it's not necessary to grind till lvl 30 both Male and female. Just reach lvl 30 with one. Create a new character (from the opposite sex) from the main menu in 'My player' section. If you already started a career with that character just create a new one and don't start any career. In my player section you will have absolutely everything unlocked, so just focus on getting money because it's not necessary to grind with both male and female!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Francisco200400 said:

Everyone, it's not necessary to grind till lvl 30 both Male and female. Just reach lvl 30 with one. Create a new character (from the opposite sex) from the main menu in 'My player' section. If you already started a career with that character just create a new one and don't start any career. In my player section you will have absolutely everything unlocked, so just focus on getting money because it's not necessary to grind with both male and female!!

Still doesn't work for me. Could be a glitch that by leveling up a female you reset the store. I can't try this out but is someone could check this I can add this to the trophy guide!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have over 80k coins currently on my account now and the Eurover the moon trophy (get 50k coins) doesn't seem to pop for me. Anyone else had the same issue? I don't know what can be wrong or if I can spend any coins and it will eventually pop?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MyEyesHurts said:

I have over 80k coins currently on my account now and the Eurover the moon trophy (get 50k coins) doesn't seem to pop for me. Anyone else had the same issue? I don't know what can be wrong or if I can spend any coins and it will eventually pop?

 

The bonus coins you get while doing specific tasks during a match dont count for this trophy.

For the 50k coins trophy, only the prize money for tournaments count ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

 

The bonus coins you get while doing specific tasks during a match dont count for this trophy.

For the 50k coins trophy, only the prize money for tournaments count ;)

Thanks for the answer. So am I safe just spending the money normally? There is no need to accumulate these coins, right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.