"This is Mine" Trophy

FutVic_19

3 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Still doesn't work for me. Could be a glitch that by leveling up a female you reset the store. I can't try this out but is someone could check this I can add this to the trophy guide!

So the way I did it was just to create a male player. Then I went back into my player and chose that player who has no level over his head. Then go to the very last tab and choose equipment. That sends you into the equipment store so you can buy everything. I can create a short video if you are not able to find it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Beatminaz said:

So the way I did it was just to create a male player. Then I went back into my player and chose that player who has no level over his head. Then go to the very last tab and choose equipment. That sends you into the equipment store so you can buy everything. I can create a short video if you are not able to find it.

Yeah so I tried this, but for me no dice. I already made a female character and now if I recreate a new character and give it 0 skill points I still cant buy anything at the store cause of the level requirement.

7 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Yeah so I tried this, but for me no dice. I already made a female character and now if I recreate a new character and give it 0 skill points I still cant buy anything at the store cause of the level requirement.

For me it works. I can buy up to the level of my main career character for the other sex. You have to be aware though that the player creation also has to be done in the "My player" section and not under "Career".

6 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Still doesn't work for me. Could be a glitch that by leveling up a female you reset the store. I can't try this out but is someone could check this I can add this to the trophy guide!

I'll try to send you a video for you to see how to check what I'm telling you. Maybe can be glitched or maybe you're doing it wrong. This will help to know if it's bugged or not and also could help other people.

29 minutes ago, Francisco200400 said:

I'll try to send you a video for you to see how to check what I'm telling you. Maybe can be glitched or maybe you're doing it wrong. This will help to know if it's bugged or not and also could help other people.

I got it to work, but it doesn't work the same way when you create a character in career. So if you go to my players and create a new female pro then on the end screen you can access the equipment and everything is unlocked. If you try to do the exact same thing in career it will be locked behind the leveling system.

If u can make a video on this I can post it into the guide and save people some time leveling up 2 genders. 

1 hour ago, jonavalde said:

Platinooooo

Tennis-World-Tour-2-20210811151556.jpg

nice congratz! any tips on the fastest way to get the coins? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

nice congratz! any tips on the fastest way to get the coins? 

I think the fastest way is not to play, but with your player in career mode, you rest until you get a contract.
Between today and yesterday doing this, buy all the clothes of the female character

35 minutes ago, jonavalde said:

I think the fastest way is not to play, but with your player in career mode, you rest until you get a contract.
Between today and yesterday doing this, buy all the clothes of the female character

Ooooohhh my God!!! 

Sounds promising. I will try it when I start the grinding!

Thanks!

3 hours ago, jonavalde said:

I've been doing this, can fairly realiably get 40k+ an hour. There's also an agent that boosts contract earnings by 12%.

1 hour ago, Twilet said:

I've been doing this, can fairly realiably get 40k+ an hour. There's also an agent that boosts contract earnings by 12%.

yeah, this could be the way, it does however take 20-25 hours of just doing this to get the number of coins you actually need. I will do 1 more test tonight to figure out if playing 1 grand slam while focussing on the coins gives you more or equal amounts. 

• Like 1

Useful tips in this thread. I already bought most of the branded clothing on my female not knowing I didn't need to. Does that include branded rackets too?

Also has anyone else noticed that there's no way to change your characters name, country, animations, hairstyle in this game? Occasionally I see a plastic surgery option but it only let's me change the face. That seems like a big fail to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

I just did an hour of nothing but resting until contracts appeared and made about 30k, I'll do another hour later today to test how consistent that is but it seems like you would need to get pretty lucky to make 40k+

Just did another hour of it and made 27k, it probably is the best way to farm coins especially since you don't have to pay much attention while doing it

Edited by MD_91

15 hours ago, MagoDelChaos said:

hi, why if i create a new player going forward with the season i don't get the contracts to farm the coins?

Don't know. Maybe you need a "famous" player to get contracts. So with a new player that is 1000 ranked, that is not happening. If you go high to the ranks (No 10 for example) with that player, then you will get contracts.

Edited by wazzaa21gr

1 hour ago, MD_91 said:

I got to the year 2245 with my male player and then the game crashes every time I try to go further lol, had to start a new career and play a few tournaments to start farming contracts again

????

You make my Day. Thank you!

Probably the game doesn't let you cause you are 250 years old! Time to retire man....

Hahahaha hahahaha

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MD_91 said:

I got to the year 2245 with my male player and then the game crashes every time I try to go further lol, had to start a new career and play a few tournaments to start farming contracts again

Haha that's hilarious, I'm up to 2078 with my male player, and was wondering if there was ever gonna be a barrier like this. 

Just curious as well, are all your contracts like small ones, (pay 50 coins for like 250 coin return, or occasionally a larger 400 coin one). Is there any larger contracts than that you have experienced, for example 1k+?

1 hour ago, groomyboy said:

Haha that's hilarious, I'm up to 2078 with my male player, and was wondering if there was ever gonna be a barrier like this. 

Just curious as well, are all your contracts like small ones, (pay 50 coins for like 250 coin return, or occasionally a larger 400 coin one). Is there any larger contracts than that you have experienced, for example 1k+?

There is one where you pay 600 and get 1600. Besides that, there is one that will give you 600 I think but after that it goes down quickly. Most of the contracts are 150/200 and sometimes 350 or 400. I'm up to 2140 and so far it's been a really random shit show. Had one year where I had 9 contracts in a row making me 4000 coins in just a minute and then other years without a single contract. I've tried to keep a record (but it gets so boring), I got 48k in 1 hour as a high, got 22k in 1 hour as a low. My rank on the ranking has always been between 30 and 40 for at least 100 years now, so no logic there.
I also did the Manhattan classic but that took me 63 minutes and only got me 29k in return. I did get a lot of "set" objectives so that didn't help but still. Sadly seems that the best way to farm (if you have 1 console and want to do it the easy way) is the contracts and to just "get lucky". Theoretically it could take 30 hours of total simming for all the coins, but if you are unlucky it could easily go up to 40-50 hours of just hitten next...

4 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Second career mode simmed all the way up to 2245... 142,500 coins of this crappy grind left to finally get the plat

Almost there! like 4/5 hours of grinding left for you!!!

I'm finishing the last of the Strings and then it's just the clothing left. Only the tops will take a long time but getting closer every day. 

1 hour ago, IGUnique said:

Almost there! like 4/5 hours of grinding left for you!!!

I'm finishing the last of the Strings and then it's just the clothing left. Only the tops will take a long time but getting closer every day. 

id probably have it by now if i hadnt spent 150k on nike t shirts that i dont even need

I will start today but to be honest, I really hate my self for spending so many Hours for that insane silver trophy, just to get the platinum. 

Anyway. Lets see how many days I will spend....

Ps: maybe the exhibition match with a second controller, as you mention in your guide, is faster? 

• Like 1

That's what I wrote on the comment section of the guide and I want your opinions

I run some tests and I realize that the agent with the bonus contracts, doesn't give you any bonuses.
1) The contracts are the same with or without him.
2) There is no bonus even if you accept the contract and do the math it gives you exactly the same money that the contract says.
3) If you are at rank 200 and lower (that you end up after skipping 2-3 seasons) you can't find him again.

So I am guessing that he is only in effect when you are at higher ranking and propably that's why you don't see that sweet 1k contracts after 2-3 seasons when your rank is getting lower. 

If someone else, want's to check it, let me know.