"This is Mine" Trophy

FutVic_19

I'd also like to point out that contracts will not pop up at all unless your rank is about 300ish or better. 302 I think?

I noticed one character I used stayed around rank 200 permanently. Next character I tried kept dipping into the 300s making me have to win matches to fix it constantly. Not sure why. Maybe it has to do with character level.

Another very SERIOUS WARNING. When you get closer to year 2200 the game will start occasionally crashing. When this happens you will lose ALL your coins since the last time you've spent any. So spend them every 10k. I've lost around 47k ish coins this way to find this out. Don't let it happen to you. It nearly made me give up.

Edited by Bloodmeyer
  • Like 1

On 18-8-2021 at 7:59 PM, MD_91 said:

Yeah I've noticed the agent doesn't actually give any bonus to the contracts either, there's also times where I'll claim a contract and not get the coins for it, I think the game is just buggy

Yeah and the game does crash every now and then and you will lose the coins you had.  It can keep count of which month and year but you will lose the coins...

1 hour ago, Bloodmeyer said:

I'd also like to point out that contracts will not pop up at all unless your rank is about 300ish or better. 302 I think?

I noticed one character I used stayed around rank 200 permanently. Next character I tried kept dipping into the 300s making me have to win matches to fix it constantly. Not sure why. Maybe it has to do with character level.

Another very SERIOUS WARNING. When you get closer to year 2200 the game will start occasionally crashing. When this happens you will lose ALL your coins since the last time you've spent any. So spend them every 10k. I've lost around 47k ish coins this way to find this out. Don't let it happen to you. It nearly made me give up.

Ah yes exactly what I meant.

I have a theory about the ranks. My first "Pro" never dropped below rank 35 and I always kept at least 3000+ points. I believe that if u can play a tournament that you won the previous year, you need to play it in order to keep the points. The best way to do this is to win the Finals (6-star) and then just make sure you are no longer in the top 8 at the end of next year. However for a new account this wouldn't be any help, so make sure to do every 1 star in your first year so that you qualify for the grand slams (5-star) next year and this way you won't lose too many points. I did this on a second career farm and never dropped below 600 points and therefore staying around and about place 100. 

• Like 1

I figured out a fast, low effort way to set it up effectively.

1. Start a new career.

2. Complete and win the first 6 (maybe 7) 1 star tournaments

3. This should get you to about rank 50-60, 1200+ career points, and level 9.

This should be enough to keep you in the zone of getting contracts permanently. 1200 points will drop over time to 350 and remain there. Keeping you approximately rank 200. So far it's worked for me. Year 2040 and going strong.

22 hours ago, NoosaHeadz said:

Finally got this shit house of a trophy. There really was no need for it, long long grind. 1 trophy to go and I'm taking a break from this game for a while. This trophy has given me tennis elbow in my thumb

So you did it by farming contracts?

Oh God it is taking so long to get 1.000.000 coins by farming contracts. I don't have a second PS4 but even if I did, isn't necessary to have a second PS+ account? I am thinking that playing custom tournaments with a second controller is faster, because sometimes contracts do not appear for a while season and half or so. What do you think and how did you guys farm coins?

39 minutes ago, Giorgos201 said:

Oh God it is taking so long to get 1.000.000 coins by farming contracts. I don't have a second PS4 but even if I did, isn't necessary to have a second PS+ account? I am thinking that playing custom tournaments with a second controller is faster, because sometimes contracts do not appear for a while season and half or so. What do you think and how did you guys farm coins?

I already wrote my opinion and personal test with the 2nd console. You can even see the video I upload. 

Check on this thread, 

Edited by wazzaa21gr
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Giorgos201 said:

So you did it by farming contracts?

i played the occasional match . i found that if you skip 15-20 years , start a 4 or 5 star tourney , it will crash while loading the 1st game . open game up and get straight into that match and it spazzez the objectivves so you have about 10 on the go at once . hit all the different types of shots , dont lose any points in the 1st game and your getting 10k + coins for the match . then after that 1 match get straight back into contracts . try it you'll see what i mean

10 minutes ago, wazzaa21gr said:

Does anyone knows how many coins I need for the woman clothes?

I am close to buy every racket and I already bought all of the men clothes.

I think around 300.000-350.000 coins

7 minutes ago, NoosaHeadz said:

i played the occasional match . i found that if you skip 15-20 years , start a 4 or 5 star tourney , it will crash while loading the 1st game . open game up and get straight into that match and it spazzez the objectivves so you have about 10 on the go at once . hit all the different types of shots , dont lose any points in the 1st game and your getting 10k + coins for the match . then after that 1 match get straight back into contracts . try it you'll see what i mean

Thank you, I will give it a try today. Hope it works.

• Like 1