30 MG gunpla

Blackmist_FFXI

So after returning to the game; and remembering just why it put me off... I've decided to bite the grind and try to plat this title.

If it wasn't for the 'store parts in a tote/a.i focus firing on your MS' it would be great (like the 1st Gundam breaker)

That aside. After trying to find quick ways to knock out the 30 gunpla built trophy.

I' like to think I've spoted afew ways to ease the grind.

If your just starting don't spent any GP. I messed up and droped 300k gp on more expensive parts thinking it would better improve the gunpla.

.. it really doesn't...

I went thru every gunpla In the library. And there's about 28-30 that are 8-16 pice requirements to finnish. And only cost 10k a part.

(When I get home I'll post them)

If ya just play the game normally. Only replaying only for S rank. By the end you should have close to 300k. And afair amount of the 'minnion' gunpla parts. Should make getting 30gundams alot Easter 

Rerunning 'bonus event 1' ( found by hitting triangle at mission selection)  nets ya about 8k a mission. Not counting any bonus from sold parts (avg. 30k a run)

Ran this mission 10-12 times well working on frame levels. And managed to finnish 3 gunpla.  Not the best map (imho desert map is best.  Less GP reward. But chest doesn't. Warp around)

Let the a.i focus on S rank. You just pick up parts.

If ya press the Dpad you can see if you've picked up a new part. And press down to discard if it's a repeat. Really helped me with nit picking the last few from a map.

• Like 1