Trophy thoughts?

MundeMohakBACKUP

• 2 weeks later...

Dance Machine will be the death of me. i can't even beat normal with help items. i think this goto be my only trophie i don't get and i think the coffee grounds is bugged. i played two games with it on.

Edited by F5Twister5
add info about trophie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's still a bug with Town Hero trophy.  One of the quests will also break if you complete a certain part of another quest before hand.  I've done a total of 3 playthroughs.  I ran into the quest breaking bug on my first one, and the 1.0.2 patch didn't fix it.  1.0.3 should fix it when it comes out, hopefully later this month.  I avoided the bug on my next 2 playthroughs, but was unable to get Town Hero to pop each time even after completing the last few quests in a different order.  This should also hopefully be fixed in the next update.

• Confused 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/6/2021 at 5:10 PM, rawb_himself said:

There's still a bug with Town Hero trophy.  One of the quests will also break if you complete a certain part of another quest before hand.  I've done a total of 3 playthroughs.  I ran into the quest breaking bug on my first one, and the 1.0.2 patch didn't fix it.  1.0.3 should fix it when it comes out, hopefully later this month.  I avoided the bug on my next 2 playthroughs, but was unable to get Town Hero to pop each time even after completing the last few quests in a different order.  This should also hopefully be fixed in the next update.

Did the 1.0.3 update end up releasing and fix the Town Hero bug? I'm tempted to get this for $3.99 during the End-of-Year sale.

• 1 month later...

I have been enjoying this over the last few days, but TOWN HERO and FANCY FLUFF won't pop for me.

I feel like I've done everything including the hard and hardest dance offs.

Is there a guide or a list of wearables I can see so I can work out which one I'm missing.

I tried to contact some recent achievers, but their profiles are set to not accept messages..

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance 

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 3:44 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

I have been enjoying this over the last few days, but TOWN HERO and FANCY FLUFF won't pop for me.

I feel like I've done everything including the hard and hardest dance offs.

Is there a guide or a list of wearables I can see so I can work out which one I'm missing.

I tried to contact some recent achievers, but their profiles are set to not accept messages..

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance 

By the way, I got fancy fluff. I just had to try to buy something I already owned and it popped. 

Still haven't got town hero though 

59 minutes ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

By the way, I got fancy fluff. I just had to try to buy something I already owned and it popped. 

Still haven't got town hero though 

Just now, TheMightyImp2 said:

Stop press. Just got town hero. 

I went to the recycling bin at button city, got the key which I have done maybe 5 times before, went straight to the cut scene with cilantro claiming he's coriander, and then it teleported me to my bed and popped the town hero trophy!!