Which games require Charles's program to getting glitch/bug trophies or/and 100%?

kuti2010

Thus far I have read that Mafia 3 and Final Fantasy 15 royal edition requires using Charles-program to getting 100% without problems. Are there any other games that also require Charles, because to use the Charles program, you get free try trials edition which lasts 30 days or so, and I wouldn't want to pay it separately?

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

See here: 

I meant, which games require the Charlie program to unlock glitched trophies or features that are not available current or the first version? V. 1.00 can be easily obtained by playing physical games offline without downloading updates.

On 8/10/2021 at 8:56 AM, kuti2010 said:

I meant, which games require the Charlie program to unlock glitched trophies or features that are not available current or the first version? V. 1.00 can be easily obtained by playing physical games offline without downloading updates.

Same thread HuntingFever linked to, including this one:

These methods can be used to downgrade to other patch versions than 1.00. Thread I linked to has a link to a database of patches for various games, the method described can be used to version change to specific patches in a good 70% of games.

• Like 1