Season XP

Spork_the_BOAT

Saga is no good for XP. Survival is the way to go for level 50. Set everything on easy n once u get the base maxed out with level 3 walls n archers it's a cake walk from there. Cut the t.v. on n chill. U will only need to leave the base to kill the jotun when they spawn. 50 days on easy settings will net u about 70k+ XP, thats 3 levels right there. 

1 hour ago, MsVelvet said:

Saga is no good for XP. Survival is the way to go for level 50. Set everything on easy n once u get the base maxed out with level 3 walls n archers it's a cake walk from there. Cut the t.v. on n chill. U will only need to leave the base to kill the jotun when they spawn. 50 days on easy settings will net u about 70k+ XP, thats 3 levels right there. 

Playing in public Saga lobbies and escaping around day 13 with a Fenrir kill nets me between 30-45k XP every single time. Given each day lasts 10 minutes, that’s ~40k XP for just over two hours. Coasting in Survival mode might be easy, but it’s definitely not time efficient. 

Pub lobbies have a terrible reputation but you can consistently hard carry even teams of buffoons if you choose Warden and simply buy the Hideout (/other) fragments.

In the dire event of needing to solo a 450k HP Fenrir (which has happened to me twice), I find sticking to the front/outside area of one of his front paws to be the best strat. It regularly baits his bite attack allowing constant DPS. Nornir Axe is also recommended since it has fast inputs and has a heal. 

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

All my xp came from Day 5-7 Fenrir runs at around 8k a run.

Odd that solo nets so little XP, unless it’s the latter days that greatly boost XP earned. 

Edited by MrFudge

1 hour ago, MrFudge said:

Playing in public Saga lobbies and escaping around day 13 with a Fenrir kill nets me between 30-45k XP every single time. Given each day lasts 10 minutes, that’s ~40k XP for just over two hours. Coasting in Survival mode might be easy, but it’s definitely not time efficient. 

Pub lobbies have a terrible reputation but you can consistently hard carry even teams of buffoons if you choose Warden and simply buy the Hideout (/other) fragments.

In the dire event of needing to solo a 450k HP Fenrir (which has happened to me twice), I find sticking to the front/outside area of one of his front paws to be the best strat. It regularly baits his bite attack allowing constant DPS. Nornir Axe is also recommended since it has fast inputs and has a heal. 

Odd that solo nets so little XP, unless it’s the latter days that greatly boost XP earned. 

This is true but can be rough with randoms since making it that far requires some sort of cohesion. When your all saga'd out n just wanna hit lvl 50 survival is the better option IMO

20 minutes ago, MsVelvet said:

This is true but can be rough with randoms since making it that far requires some sort of cohesion. When your all saga'd out n just wanna hit lvl 50 survival is the better option IMO

I disagree with that. If you play until Day 50, it's 500 minutes = 8 hours for 70-80k xp. 

If you master Saga Mode solo and do a lot of Missions + Events + Fenrir Kill and leave Bifrost, you will win 80-100k xp in 3-4 hours. 

• Like 1

I’ve killed the saga boss 8 times, a couple of unsuccessful runs and played legit to survival day 100 and I am level 29 now. I can say I pretty much experienced all the game has to offer and still have to grind 21 levels. This will be a very boring grind from now on. 

I feel like you get the most XP, when you do saga mode and go for the most days possible + Boss Kill.

• Like 2