Is there PS4 games, that was Given as free PS Plus title. But was made physically later at limited run games?

shai_sr12345

I hope the title is not confusing.

I was hoping to know, is there a list of ps4 games that released only as digital, and later was made as physical copy. BUT also some of those GAME'S where given in the past, as PS Plus free games. 

The only one I Know in that category was Erica (and was ordered it as physical) even though I added it to my plus library. 

Hope to find answer for the question that I have

16 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Checking the PS4 games on LRG I remmeber this ones:

-Super Meat Boy

-Transistor

-Mercenary Kings

-Race the Sun

-Broken Age

-Lone Survivor

-Oddworld: New N' Tasty

Wow. 

By the way I was seeing that transistor have a huge price cut at the ps store. What can I expect from the game (If I will buy it) because didn't understand what is the game talk about & what special about it

5 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

By the way I was seeing that transistor have a huge price cut at the ps store. What can I expect from the game (If I will buy it) because didn't understand what is the game talk about & what special about it

It's one of the best games on PS4.

A real time tactical action game with a weapon and defence system that is simple to learn, but has literally millions of possible builds and combinations and is as variable as your own imagination, one of the best art styles around, maybe the best original soundtrack in recent memory, and an awesome story and lore.

So, yeah it's alright... ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Wow. 

Already DrBloodMoney gave you a great introduction, so just will add that yeah, it's a great game...