Fire & Darkness / Lightbringer Trophy Thoughts

Deluziion90

Is this all in one dlc? The PS4 version on the store has an edition that says Lightbringer Update on it, but the Fire & Darkness isn't mentioned. The description also says "grants access to the first expansion". I'm trying to figure out if that version has all the content so far, including both dlc trophy lists.

18 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Is this all in one dlc? The PS4 version on the store has an edition that says Lightbringer Update on it, but the Fire & Darkness isn't mentioned. The description also says "grants access to the first expansion". I'm trying to figure out if that version has all the content so far, including both dlc trophy lists.

lightbringer is free update to all players while fire and darkness are exclusive to ultimate edition of the game

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/8/2021 at 7:55 PM, MGWhiteboy95 said:

I just got the "Need that Light" trophy on ps4 version and wanted to confirm - you can absolutely open the chest and abandon mission! ;)

I've been doing this on PS5 for 4 hours and still nothing, what am I doing wrong?

Now I'm off, haven't I lost everything?

Edited by darktore

On 13.8.2021 at 0:55 AM, HellOfaHunter said:

lightbringer is free update to all players while fire and darkness are exclusive to ultimate edition of the game

So does this literally mean i can't buy this fucking dlc separately? I have bought the normal version and I need to buy the whole game again to get access?

-.- I fucking hate Gearbox. I swore to myself after Borderlands 3 I will never buy another game by these vultures and jet I did it again. My final mistake. 

22 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

So does this literally mean i can't buy this fucking dlc separately? I have bought the normal version and I need to buy the whole game again to get access?

-.- I fucking hate Gearbox. I swore to myself after Borderlands 3 I will never buy another game by these vultures and jet I did it again. My final mistake. 

Ofc you can buy it separately. I have physical disc and bought only DLC.

On 1.09.2021 at 4:50 PM, darktore said:

I've been doing this on PS5 for 4 hours and still nothing, what am I doing wrong?

Now I'm off, haven't I lost everything?

From my experience:

Average run for 1 chest is like 2-3 minutes, so let's take 3 to not bias it for our advantage. 

You need 200 chests total. 

200(chests) x 3(minutes) = 600(minutes)

600(minutes) / 60(minutes in 1 hour) = 10(hours) 

So 4 hours would put you roughly in the middle of farming ;)

Also I was farming on ps4 so load times are longer, don't know how long 1 run on ps5 takes. 

Edited by MGWhiteboy95
  • Like 1