So it's true but will any one play it

Thephoenixshow

25 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Eh. there's not much out that I cared to even try. And i've had that gift card sitting here for almost a year before buying it haha.

So not a big loss.. i'll get more gift cards during the upcoming christmas season too so it'll get replenished lol

Lol true true

Well next time you have a card laying around for a year, hit me up! Lol I will never say no lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Ok so is this REALLY that bad as people claim it to be? I'm interested in getting this for the PS4 (Don't have a PS5 YET!) but I may wait for a good price drop on it or it comes to PS+. 

This really depends on u n ur gaming preference. If ur really interested then i would suggest watching some gameplay videos n definately wait 4 a sale. While i enjoyed the game despite its short comings n flaws it was not worth the asking price at launch. The dlc n free update is a step in the right direction though so hopefully it continues to get better.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

i don't understand the challenger edition, if solo is not include what about trophies ?

Everything can be earned for platinum in challenger edition, but yeah without campaign it’s only grinding and u will get bored more easily

55 minutes ago, stguskhe said:

Everything can be earned for platinum in challenger edition, but yeah without campaign it’s only grinding and u will get bored more easily

Do we get chests as well in Challenger for the 50 x chests trophy, I've been curious which content u find the chests in as usually they are found back in the story content and we don't have access to the DLC with the chests??

Edited by Optinooby

3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Do we get chests as well in Challenger for the 50 x chests trophy, I've been curious which content u find the chests in as usually they are found back in the story content and we don't have access to the DLC with the chests??

Dreamstones, ToT & AToT. All of the chests found in these modes count for the trophy. But dunno about the light chests in Lightbringer mode.

• Like 1

I'm on the fence about starting this game, will I be able to Plat and 100% the game with the challenger edition? I hear people saying I can and people saying I can't. From my understanding there's no way to fight the individual bosses for their trophies, but again, I really don't know anything about this game

2 hours ago, bobbygo20 said:

I'm on the fence about starting this game, will I be able to Plat and 100% the game with the challenger edition? I hear people saying I can and people saying I can't. From my understanding there's no way to fight the individual bosses for their trophies, but again, I really don't know anything about this game

you can fight every boss of the main game(!) in the Callenger edition as well, i did all exept one already. Don t know for dlc ones.

Edited by shadow_hunter_x2

49 minutes ago, bobbygo20 said:

Yes u can earn everything for platinum & there is dreamstone mode where u can fight with every boss.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...