MoreThanAble

Hades PS5 Trophy Thoughts

181 posts in this topic

As someone who has played a couple hundred hours on switch I would say its a good and fair list, expect at least 80hrs min for plat in my opinion but interested to see what others think.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me guess, Champion of Elysium :silver: will be hard, right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really excited to get this game, and the list looks super fun  still not sure if i should get ps4 version or ps5, considering it's a free ps5 update

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played this for the first time today on a mates Switch and I couldnt put it down!

 

Love the art style and concept and the game for the short time I played it was fantastic.

 

The trophy tiles for this are amazing. Should be awesome on PS5. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday just needs to hurry up now. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:


Awesome! Well done on the trophy guide. 1f44d.png

 

I haven’t had the pleasure yet, but if Hades is as fun as their previous games then I imagine those hours will fly by. It looks fantastic.

 

Thank you!

 

You're right, the hours do seem to fly by. I'm at about 90 hours, but it really didn't feel like a grind to me. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started it on PC to see what all the fuss was about when it was announced it was coming to PS4/PS5. 15 hours went by without even noticing. Very fun game.

 

Shame there will be no save transfer from PC or Switch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

Shame there will be no save transfer from PC or Switch.

Isn't this a good thing? Then you get to experience it all over again. :eyebrow:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gruffiiti said:

Isn't this a good thing? Then you get to experience it all over again. :eyebrow:

Agreed, not necessarily a bad thing.

 

With great difficulty, I forced myself to stop as I wanted the platinum on PS5. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

medium difficulty this one ,only time consuming

I plat recentely Curse of the Dead Gods and that one is a real challange 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, De_Band said:

really excited to get this game, and the list looks super fun  still not sure if i should get ps4 version or ps5, considering it's a free ps5 update

 

I went with PS5 but mainly because you get a free download of the OST which slaps.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tomcat_csR said:

So...PS4 and PS5 separate list?


I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been a PS5 game yet with a shared PS4 list. 
 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:


I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been a PS5 game yet with a shared PS4 list. 
 

 

 

yeah true, but i wasn't sure. tks :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dayngls said:

God Mode makes the game very easy.

 

What does the god mode do? Is this another Celeste type of thing?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, DaivRules said:


I’m pretty sure there hasn’t been a PS5 game yet with a shared PS4 list. 
 

 

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart? Sure thats just PS5?

Edited by Ashbo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

What does the god mode do? Is this another Celeste type of thing?

Option you can turn off and on at any time. At the start gives 20% extra damage reduction, increasing by 2% each run you fail with it turned on up to 80% max reduction. 

 

Not the same sort of ez win deal as Celeste, basically helps you out a bit. Without using it the plat is like a 7/10, using it like a 4/10. 

 

Won't really reduce the overall time to do the plat either, because the longest thing is leveling all keepsakes which just comes from playing. 

Edited by Gage
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart? Sure thats just PS5?

 

Yes. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is a PlayStation 5 exclusive.

 

On topic, I'm hyped as hell for a chance to finally play this game.

Edited by darkamdusias
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i am not wrong i read somewhere you need to play the game 80 times or 80 runs before u can get the platinun 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Gage said:

Option you can turn off and on at any time. At the start gives 20% extra damage reduction, increasing by 2% each run you fail with it turned on up to 80% max reduction. 

 

Not the same sort of ez win deal as Celeste, basically helps you out a bit. Without using it the plat is like a 7/10, using it like a 4/10. 

 

Won't really reduce the overall time to do the plat either, because the longest thing is leveling all keepsakes which just comes from playing. 

 

yeah, it will still require a lot of time even on god mode. If you're looking to shave off some time for the Plat, start switching out keepsakes as soon as they hit 3 stars. Saving that for the end will add a lot of extra time on.

 

19 minutes ago, cometowner said:

If i am not wrong i read somewhere you need to play the game 80 times or 80 runs before u can get the platinun 

 

Yeah, it takes a lot of runs. Although it doesn't take very long to successfully escape. The first time I completed a run it came in at around 50 minutes. Now I'm down to 25 ish mins a run. 

Edited by Dayngls
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super excited to see this list! I've been waiting to play this game until I'd be able to get a plat from it 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully there are no issues with the trophies/achievements in this game because I need to play something that works properly after that buggy POS The Ascent. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.