Hades PS5 Trophy Thoughts

MoreThanAble

I played this for the first time today on a mates Switch and I couldnt put it down!

Love the art style and concept and the game for the short time I played it was fantastic.

The trophy tiles for this are amazing. Should be awesome on PS5. :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Awesome! Well done on the trophy guide. 1f44d.png

I haven’t had the pleasure yet, but if Hades is as fun as their previous games then I imagine those hours will fly by. It looks fantastic.

Thank you!

You're right, the hours do seem to fly by. I'm at about 90 hours, but it really didn't feel like a grind to me. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, De_Band said:

really excited to get this game, and the list looks super fun  still not sure if i should get ps4 version or ps5, considering it's a free ps5 update

I went with PS5 but mainly because you get a free download of the OST which slaps.

28 minutes ago, HusKy said:

What does the god mode do? Is this another Celeste type of thing?

Option you can turn off and on at any time. At the start gives 20% extra damage reduction, increasing by 2% each run you fail with it turned on up to 80% max reduction. 

Not the same sort of ez win deal as Celeste, basically helps you out a bit. Without using it the plat is like a 7/10, using it like a 4/10. 

Won't really reduce the overall time to do the plat either, because the longest thing is leveling all keepsakes which just comes from playing. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart? Sure thats just PS5?

Yes. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is a PlayStation 5 exclusive.

On topic, I'm hyped as hell for a chance to finally play this game.

Edited by darkamdusias

39 minutes ago, Gage said:

Option you can turn off and on at any time. At the start gives 20% extra damage reduction, increasing by 2% each run you fail with it turned on up to 80% max reduction. 

Not the same sort of ez win deal as Celeste, basically helps you out a bit. Without using it the plat is like a 7/10, using it like a 4/10. 

Won't really reduce the overall time to do the plat either, because the longest thing is leveling all keepsakes which just comes from playing. 

yeah, it will still require a lot of time even on god mode. If you're looking to shave off some time for the Plat, start switching out keepsakes as soon as they hit 3 stars. Saving that for the end will add a lot of extra time on.

19 minutes ago, cometowner said:

If i am not wrong i read somewhere you need to play the game 80 times or 80 runs before u can get the platinun 

Yeah, it takes a lot of runs. Although it doesn't take very long to successfully escape. The first time I completed a run it came in at around 50 minutes. Now I'm down to 25 ish mins a run. 

Edited by Dayngls