GLITCH Ulster Morrigan trial (Wrath of the druids DLC)

Hello everyone! 

The thing is, in Ulster there's a trial on the East which doesn't want to register as "completed" for unknown reason. Once i finished with 2 druids and 2 werewolfs the fog just disappeares and trial icon becomes active again, like i haven't even started it. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

Edited by LazyJournalist
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jh7459 said:

Have the same issue.  I believe it started with the latest patch (Update 1.3).  There is a thread over on the Ubisoft forums so they know about it.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/101960/unable-to-complete-trial-of-the-morrigan-in-ulster-post-here/61?lang=en-US

According to this thread, people complaining about that glitch since end of July, but the issue is still "under investigation". Not even a single hot fix before the launch of second story expansion. What a shame.. Ubisoft at their best, as always.

9 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

According to this thread, people complaining about that glitch since end of July, but the issue is still "under investigation". Not even a single hot fix before the launch of second story expansion. What a shame.. Ubisoft at their best, as always.

The patch came out July 27th, so the timing lines up.  Just need to wait around for the next patch and hope they fix it.  Luckily this doesn't stop the plat like some of the other bugs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/08/2021 at 9:00 AM, LazyJournalist said:

Hello everyone! 

The thing is, in Ulster there's a trial on the East which doesn't want to register as "completed" for unknown reason. Once i finished with 2 druids and 2 werewolfs the fog just disappeares and trial icon becomes active again, like i haven't even started it. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

Same problem with version 1.3. I clean the ireland map. This is the last location i have to do, but impossible to success the trial after killing the 4 opponents.

platinum is ok for the main game.

waiting for the next release.