LazyJournalist

GLITCH Ulster Morrigan trial (Wrath of the druids DLC)

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

 

The thing is, in Ulster there's a trial on the East which doesn't want to register as "completed" for unknown reason. Once i finished with 2 druids and 2 werewolfs the fog just disappeares and trial icon becomes active again, like i haven't even started it. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

Edited by LazyJournalist
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jh7459 said:

Have the same issue.  I believe it started with the latest patch (Update 1.3).  There is a thread over on the Ubisoft forums so they know about it.

 

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/101960/unable-to-complete-trial-of-the-morrigan-in-ulster-post-here/61?lang=en-US

 

According to this thread, people complaining about that glitch since end of July, but the issue is still "under investigation". Not even a single hot fix before the launch of second story expansion. What a shame.. Ubisoft at their best, as always.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

According to this thread, people complaining about that glitch since end of July, but the issue is still "under investigation". Not even a single hot fix before the launch of second story expansion. What a shame.. Ubisoft at their best, as always.

 

The patch came out July 27th, so the timing lines up.  Just need to wait around for the next patch and hope they fix it.  Luckily this doesn't stop the plat like some of the other bugs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2021 at 9:00 AM, LazyJournalist said:

Hello everyone! 

 

The thing is, in Ulster there's a trial on the East which doesn't want to register as "completed" for unknown reason. Once i finished with 2 druids and 2 werewolfs the fog just disappeares and trial icon becomes active again, like i haven't even started it. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

Same problem with version 1.3. I clean the ireland map. This is the last location i have to do, but impossible to success the trial after killing the 4 opponents.
 

platinum is ok for the main game.
 

waiting for the next release.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, no patch and it’s still broken

 

Pisses me off because it’s all I need to do to 100% complete the map

Edited by Zach_803
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zach_803 said:

Nope, no patch and it’s still broken

 

Pisses me off because it’s all I need to do to 100% complete the map

same here its all i need for the 100% , there is another DLC coming soon maybe they will patch it then 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.