Member Interviews: grifteskymfning

Dreggit

Hohoho! TBH - I am actually honored to be called together with such great members of PSNP community...
And sorry for being PITA in trophy updating list thread ;) I stopped recently, since I quit playing crappy games, but I am still on duty :].

Ok, back on track: It was really entertaining! 

Thanks for sharing this with us! I remember you mentioned once your plan for all of those crazy number of PS3s connected together with the screens.
I am still more than curious how does it look like ;).

And of course respect for PH only versions.

(anyway I am living in Sweden now, so... ;) )

But I HAVE TO ask:

So WTF is with this title: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/663-激アツ-パチゲー魂-crヱヴァンゲリヲン始まりの福音/grifteskymfning

?

Some RNG drop or something which happens once per year? Yeah, I could Google it, but it would be more awesome to get an info from somebody who actually got it with an enormous effort!!

Greetz from Skellefteå ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dreggit said:

Wonder if he'll go on to be the first to plat its sequel? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/938-激アツ-パチゲー魂-vol-2-ヱヴァンゲリヲン真実の翼 It's technically possible, though there's one trophy that only has one owner.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

Thanks for sharing with us--that was an interesting read!  And I must add: pineapple and metal -- excellent taste! ???  Listened to the Panphage album you posted and like the way it sounds.  Wish I was about 10 years ahead in my effort to learn Swedish because I understand none of the lyrics (but which is also true for most music in my native language, so not a big deal to me ?).  The album description on bandcamp makes me want to look them up, though.