Trophy Glitched?

On 8/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I heard about it being glitched but personally for me it popped up fine, i also read that until you get the 100k coins trophy do not spend any of it, did you spend any of the coins? May be the issue.

No i didn't spend but all them ended up popping just way later than they should have 

50 -> 73

73 -> 87

100-> 109

On 8/13/2021 at 4:58 AM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Ah ok that is fine then, for me it also popped after 2k coins more for each but at least you got it, be annoying to start over for them.

Looks like I'm going to have to restart anyway I have beaten survival 5 times now and I still dont have the trophy for it.... I really hate this piece of shit game 

5 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Looks like I'm going to have to restart anyway I have beaten survival 5 times now and I still dont have the trophy for it.... I really hate this piece of shit game 

Oh damn i hate it when trophies are glitched on a game, won't deleting the game and re-installing it help maybe? Better to try than start over.

I'm on PS5 and not sure if it was this games fault or the PS5 but got to level 95 on mission mode, quit to main menu to let it save and quit the game, didn't turn off the PS5 and put the controller on charge, came back went on the game and it set me back to when i was level 84 and had to do some hard missions again, this really annoyed me, only ever happened to me on this game.....