SOLVED - Trouble with Spa Lover trophy (The Trail of the Master)

Folkenio

Hello, I'm currently having trouble with the Spa Lover trophy. So far, I've already checked every region and stage that has bathing waters, and I still can't pop the damned trophy!! And yes, that includes the 7 baths in the bath house, but for some reason it doesn't shows as completed.

photo-2021-08-11-19-49-27.jpg

Has anybody a clue about this? I've been repeating the stage for the last hour, and I'm starting to go insane. Any help would be appreciated. I'm currently using this as a checklist for the locations

https://www.(URL not allowed)/t163200/spa-lover-trophy

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the stage I missed (Falling Snow in Kinki region). My brain surely played me yesterday. Thanks for all your replies and time.

Edited by Folkenio
Found solution

It's been a while since I've played Nioh, but I remember having to sit in each side of the double baths in the bath house, that's for sure. Have you tried that already?

If not, try checking if you're missing some previous hot spring (you should be able to check just by highlighting a mission from the area menu).

• Like 2

FYI Each level that contains a hot spring has a green hot spring icon to the bottom left of the mission on the level select screen. If you’ve bathed in the Hot Springs on that level it’ll have a red X through the icon. The only exception is the Trail of the Master level. 

so go back and check all the levels that have a Hot Spring. If they all have a red X through the icon, then you know you’re missing one from trail of the Master

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Caiphon said:

It's been a while since I've played Nioh, but I remember having to sit in each side of the double baths in the bath house, that's for sure. Have you tried that already?

If not, try checking if you're missing some previous hot spring (you should be able to check just by highlighting a mission from the area menu).

That's exactly what i did. My first thought was that I may have missed one of the doubles, but I had already bathed in every one (checked multiple times), so I'm very sure about it.

All the other corresponding stages already have the hotspring icon on them too.

15 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

If you are really sure you bathed in every hotspring. Then try upload your save via ingame cross save and download it again. Worked for me when spa lover trophy in Nioh 2 didn't pop for me the first time. 

Huh, that may work. Will give it a try. Thanks.

14 hours ago, doc_octogon said:

FYI Each level that contains a hot spring has a green hot spring icon to the bottom left of the mission on the level select screen. If you’ve bathed in the Hot Springs on that level it’ll have a red X through the icon. The only exception is the Trail of the Master level. 

so go back and check all the levels that have a Hot Spring. If they all have a red X through the icon, then you know you’re missing one from trail of the Master

That's why I'm only checking Trail of the Master, since every other stage already has the hotspring registered. Thanks anyways.

• 7 months later...

Hellu, I'm currently playing Nioh as well and I'm having the same problem with Spa Lover not popping up. I checked all the missions that have a spa in them from powerpyx YouTube video and confirmed that there is a small spa icon with a Kodama in the mission select of each one (except Bath house one cause it doesn't show one, even if you do all 7 of them, i even replayed it 4-5 times sitting in all of them before learning that)

It didn't pop yet, so my last hope is to replay all of the missions with a spa in it and sit in all of them again. The sad part is that I'm down to the last 4 missions and i know i sat in all of these in the last few missions, and I'm starting to lose hope...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...