Call of Duty: Vanguard (2021, November 5)

ziggypossum

6 hours ago, PayneKillerTears said:

The last good cod mp experience was mw2

They’ve all gone downhill since then

Fight me 

It certainly wasn't a good experience at launch. The javelin glitch, people getting stuck in rocks and still being able to damage other players while remaining safe, nuke boosting in free for all....I'm forgetting some I'm sure. 

I enjoyed the hell out of Cold War personally. Played it more than any other CoD. I would get Vanguard but my gaming friends are all about 2042 so I'm stuck playing that even though I vastly prefer CoD's gameplay style. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

I bought it, I've also submitted a refund, It is cod 2019 all over again. How do you remove trophies on the PS4/5?

If you already earned a trophy and it synced to the server, all you can do is hide it from your list. If I has already been scanned by this site or another then I think for the most part it's stuck there. Someone correct if I'm wrong and you can hide games on your profile here too.

On 11/6/2021 at 5:44 AM, mcnichoj said:

If you already earned a trophy and it synced to the server, all you can do is hide it from your list. If I has already been scanned by this site or another then I think for the most part it's stuck there. Someone correct if I'm wrong and you can hide games on your profile here too.

Ah ok Thanks, I'm Stuck with the game now anyway.

BTW the game is already hacked and what a huge surprise, PC.