PostalDudeRus

If there was a tool to unlock Darksiders II online trophy, would you use it?

14 posts in this topic

Wouldn't popping the trophy just get you banned off the site for cheating?

If the servers are down for good and the only way to get them were "cheating" then it should be allowed. For  me it is kind of a Grey Zone

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Wouldn't popping the trophy just get you banned off the site for cheating?

There's specific requirements that need to be met before this type of stuff is allowed; mainly that the source code's available, and that the trophy needs to be earned by doing the original requirements in-game.

Edited by B1rvine

It's currently the only game with unobtainable trophies on my main profile, so if it got approved I probably would.

My question is, I recall this game used to have an online "crucible" pass, would this feature be accessible with a used copy of the game?

1 hour ago, NamoPh said:

My question is, I recall this game used to have an online "crucible" pass, would this feature be accessible with a used copy of the game?

Yeah, anyone could get this trophy. The crucible pass was for some single player combat arena thing, although that still had trophies of its own.

I'd definitely use it IF it was approved by Cheater Removal Team as B1rvine already pointed out the requirements. I mean I'd love to get rid of unobtainable in my profile, but at the same I don't to get flagged.

Anyhow, thank you very much for this project, even if it leads nowhere. This kind of effort is really appreciated.

Thank you so much. I really apprecciate it :))

I wish you luck. I used in the past the gonespy solution for Bulletstorm PS3 and I hope I can finally finish Darksiders II too.

Seems more complex with Darksiders II but I hope that you can do it!

As someone who obsesses over completing series including stacks I would very much use it if it's approved by the Cheater Removal team. 

Posted (edited)

What a coincidence!  Working through my backlog, grumbling about this unachievable plat and see your post.  I would love it if there was a free, legal way to do this!  It's not so important to me that I would throw money at it but it would be nice to get at least one of these unachievable games off my list.  

Edited by deadpoolfan01