5 stars at freddys trophy bugged?

NoosaHeadz

On 12/08/2021 at 7:30 PM, amundowen said:

Bugged for me aswell

have you managed to get it yet ?

still not for me , iv won all the slams about 30 times now , tried all manner of combinations of tournament wins in a season still nothing . Im gonna try it with my female character player if that doesnt work guess il try and uninstall the game delete save data and start again

6 hours ago, NoosaHeadz said:

still not for me , iv won all the slams about 30 times now , tried all manner of combinations of tournament wins in a season still nothing . Im gonna try it with my female character player if that doesnt work guess il try and uninstall the game delete save data and start again

Have you also skipped an entire season to reset the counter? 

6 hours ago, NoosaHeadz said:

iv skipped forward about 50 years . just won the australian open at 71 years old - beat that federer :) . just need to win the other 3 and see if it works

I hope for you it does!

I am sitting here in 2179 after my first career wouldn't progress after 2245. Close to having everything for the rackets done. Then it's just the clothing left....

I'm currently playing on the futures setting of the game so I can build my players stats up before going for all the five star trophies in one season.

I'm currently ranked fifth in the world but none of the five star tournaments are available to myself. Do I need to play on the grand slam setting to have access to them?

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, xPatTheCatx said:

I'm currently playing on the futures setting of the game so I can build my players stats up before going for all the five star trophies in one season.

I'm currently ranked fifth in the world but none of the five star tournaments are available to myself. Do I need to play on the grand slam setting to have access to them?

Many thanks.

no you need to win some small tournaments and build your ranking up . you need to be in the top 128 rankings to enter the grand slams

if you play on grand slam setting its full length matches , play on futures for an easy time

7 hours ago, xPatTheCatx said:

Many thanks.

You really don't need to build your stats up before playing the 5 star tournaments if you are playing on the easiest difficulty, I think I won my first 5 star tournament when I was level 4

They will definitely be available if you're ranked that high

On 15.8.2021 at 0:29 PM, NoosaHeadz said:

Still bugged sadly