Nitro

Trophy syncing Error

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am currently experiencing some issues syncing my trophies on my PSTV. 

What happens is when I attempt to sync, it shows the progress bar and instantly goes up to 80% then a second later, finishes at 100%. When I check the PSN tab, I see the last game synced on PS4. I tried before work with it not working. Then I tried after work, still not working. I tried changing my DNS to Google's DNS (8.8.8.8 | 8.8.4.4) and still noting. I have rebooted the system and made sure I can connect to the PSN Store to (which I can).

Has anyone had this problem and knows a solution? Thanks.

Have you tried using Ethernet instead of wifi?

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Have you tried using Ethernet instead of wifi?

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to test this yet due to the fact that my router isnt really in a potion where I can plug my PSTV into it unless I have a very, very, very long ethernet cord. I guess I could try and source one.

Use Ethernet Plugs, that way you only need 2 really short cables instead of 1 long one :).

I had the same problem but on my vita and not pstv. Anyway i had to earn another trophy in the game i tried to synch. don't know if that will help you.

16 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to test this yet due to the fact that my router isnt really in a potion where I can plug my PSTV into it unless I have a very, very, very long ethernet cord. I guess I could try and source one.

If you have it set to auto-sync trophies, you could always plug in your vitatv next to your router, run a short cable to it, then turn it on and let it run overnight or through your auto sync time.  Would save the need for a long cable.  Think my vita does it between 4 and 6 am?