GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (November 11, 2021)

This is thowing around the words "remakes" and "remasters" interchangeably like it's the same thing. Which is it?

Will the ps2 GTAs be delisted when this releases? I hope not. But what I do hope is that they indeed release a remaster for Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV for ps4 and ps5.

Edited by tony_snake_24
grammar
  • Like 1

With the way open world games have evolved, even within it's own series... these games will feel very dated even with some spruced up graphics.  Unless it's a legitimate remake of them I'm not terribly interested.  I could see myself playing through San Andreas again for old times sake but probably not the others.  Would much prefer even a simple port/remaster of GTA IV, since it's one of my favorites, it could use the performance boost, and would be one less excuse to keep my PS3 around.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, PalaceTheron said:

I would as well but probably won't happen because there's bad blood between Niko's voice actor and R*.

Also would remove songs from the soundtrack like they did every other GTA rerelease

The same with CJ's VA and Ray Liotta, I wonder how would that work, are they using old audio files? It would be a visuals-only remake...? hmm

Edited by Fabrago