GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (November 11, 2021)

8 hours ago, Strabbies said:

I'm sad that they didn't put the whole Trilogy (the PS2 versions) on sale though. At least they could've done that instead of just instant deletion.

It's still up, doubt it'll be on sale before the definitive edition releases though. I'd grab it before it's too late in case you ever want to stack them.

• Like 1

One of the major problem (for me at least) of these remastered versions is the copyright about music.

I mean, when I played GTA SA last time some songs weren't there and I was like "wtf I remember in 2006 when I used to fly over the desert there was this and that song. Where the f is it?". Just to find out it was removed from the game lol

• Like 3

So far I'm not that impressed. I absolutely loved Vice City and San Andreas in my youth, but I'm not enough of a fan to buy the remastered versions. Seems like a trend that the company who ports and does the remastering does a shit job at it, like what happened to Mafia II last year.

It's been mentioned before on this thread, but I would absolutely love to get Vice City Stories and Liberty Stories, those games are long overdue for a re-release. Even if they have to change out some of the music because of licensing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I would absolutely love to get Vice City Stories and Liberty Stories

Me too :) 

I didn't play these games properly when they released. I didn't like to play GTA on a portable system. And when they were released on ps2 (i think), i was moved on, and never got back to them, so i would LOVE a remaster of those! :) 

8 hours ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

I hope they keep this when you boot up gta 3. 

Yes! They had damn better keep the opening titles and the cool custom R* logos. I doubt the DMA logo will remain though as even as far back as the OG Xbox release it was replaced with R* North. Ooo maybe they’ll even add ones for R* Dundee now. 

15 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

GTA The trilogy definitive edition prices have leaked

b74Yxgv.png

Trying to figure out the USD for this...but the exchange rate is all over the place. The PS5 price there in Pounds is $88 USD, I doubt it'll cost that much. So I'm assuming the PS5 version is $70...which means they're actually charging full price for this!? Screw that...waiting on a deep sale for this one. I was expecting $40 at the most...$70 is ridiculous. 

Gonna wait until the prices are officially announced by Rockstar. I guess it's just a placeholder at the current moment. 

On the other hand, I won't be surprised at all if prices really turn out to be like that in the end, lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

GTA Vice City - Earn the Godfather criminal rating.

HAHAHAHA NOPE. Not doing that shit again.

The only way I'd buy these games again is if they give them a full remake.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

Damn... Godfather again... Noooooooooooo ??

I have to say, however, that the trophies are all very creative. I liked. if there's one thing I hate about trophies it's trophies with no creativity or wasted potential. look forward to seeing the icon arts soon!

I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TROPHIES LOL
Since i couldn't play the original trilogy (except S.A.), i really wish i could play them for the platinum. 

On 09/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, Se7en said:

It was on sale, multiple times up to -60%

https://psprices.com/region-pl/game/127363/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy

i've seen all these sales and now i feel so dumb because i thought they would be in PS Store forever.