GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (November 11, 2021)

On 8/12/2021 at 10:03 PM, LosAngelesPride said:

These games have already been remastered for the PS4 and they felt very dated graphically and gameplay wise

That's false, the PS4 version wasn't "remastered" the PS4 version is literally a port of the PS2 version. Nothing at all was changed in the port.

--------------------------------------

As a big Grand Theft Auto fan, I want to give these a chance, but knowing modern-day Rockstar, I don't have the highest of hopes.

I personally wanted to see Grand Theft Auto 4 ported to the PS4 as I really would love to have a reason to replay it.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

That's false, the PS4 version wasn't "remastered" the PS4 version is literally a port of the PS2 version. Nothing at all was changed in the port.

--------------------------------------

As a big Grand Theft Auto fan, I want to give these a chance, but knowing modern-day Rockstar, I don't have the highest of hopes.

I personally wanted to see Grand Theft Auto 4 ported to the PS4 as I really would love to have a reason to replay it.

That's wrong. It was a port of the cellphone version, which was terrible.

4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Remastered by the creators of Wallace and Gromit. 

It could be worse, remember the Xbox 360 "remaster" from back in the day.

I personally would like to see them do what games like Grim Fandango where you can swap between art styles, especially since they removed the origin ps2 ports from the PSN-store for this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Will the soundtrack be the same?

We can only hope.

Billie Jean is not my lover...
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son... Hehe

7 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Nope, or they would’ve mentioned it in the features!

would they? Don't forget these are the same people who mentioned seamless character switching as a feature on GTA 5 the Third, they're not exactly genius' in marketing.

Edited by Phoenixgaming1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

This is being made the same studio that did that awful mobile port of GTA San Andreas btw. Rockstar didn't learn their lesson it seems. 

Oh, and I guess we know what they meant now by making the games "more suitable for modern audiences". ?

I was honestly just typing out a question asking about censorship when you posted this. I can understand them wanting to ditch that t-shirt logo, but now it's got me wondering what else has been changed.

Edited by EverythingOnFire
  • Like 1