GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (November 11, 2021)

8 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

I couldn't be more excited for whatever they deliver here, but I'd kill for a chance to play GTA IV, LCS or VCS on the PS4/PS5 too.

My thoughts exactly.

5 minutes ago, GuerrerDaurat said:

Vice City Stories will probably never get a remaster due to music licensing issues. A shame because it has one of the best soundtracks of the series.

Grand Theft Auto IV had some songs taken out in updates because of music licensing. The music is just the cherry on top of the cake. I want to play the game, not just listen to the music.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJ_Radio said:

Grand Theft Auto IV had some songs taken out in updates because of music licensing. The music is just the cherry on top of the cake. I want to play the game, not just listen to the music.

Me too, VCS is one of my favorite GTA games, not only for the music obviously. But that doesn't change the fact there are licensing issues, and I'm not talking about some songs taken out. Phil Collins is featured in the game as a character, there is even one mission in which he performs "In the Air Tonight". Some missions would have to be removed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Not going to happen anytime soon. Rockstar is too busy milking people from their Shark Cards.

Fine by me. Gives me a reason to not buy a PS5, so i'll save a lotta money. 

The only games that can make me instantly buy a ps5 : 

GTA VI

Red Dead Redemption 3

L.A. Noire 2

Other than that, im fine with my ps4 pro :D 

EDIT : Could R* at least give us trophies with the new DLC adds... But nooooooo... im starting to hate them...

Edited by TomataEighty9

Just now, TomataEighty9 said:

Fine by me. Gives me a reason to not buy a PS5, so i'll save a lotta money. 

The only games that can make me instantly buy a ps5 : 

GTA VI

Red Dead Redemption 3

L.A. Noire 2

Other than that, im fine with my ps4 pro :D 

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and Demon's Souls are the only two games I give a shit about on the PS5. However, the PS5 isn't exactly easy to grab right now. Best Buy in my local area is sold out on them, and Amazon pretty much never has them in stock.

42 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and Demon's Souls are the only two games I give a shit about on the PS5. However, the PS5 isn't exactly easy to grab right now. Best Buy in my local area is sold out on them, and Amazon pretty much never has them in stock.

Lucky for you, then you can buy it later at a discount :D win wiiiin

I wonder just how different these will be from the PS2 classics versions of the games? Having some general improvements to the controls and checkpoints would definitely help. These are going to have to be different from those ports in some, meaningful, way or why bother? Yeah, money I know.

6 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

why? so it's rushed and trash like Cyberpunk?

with missing features etc? take their time.

If these are just ports, idgaf. If the remastering is a bit more detailed than that then sure. But i would only buy it to put it on the shelf.

Rushed? How do you even know how long gta 6 as been in development. One of the reason they arnt releasing it soon is because they want to wait until more people have a ps5

2 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Rushed? How do you even know how long gta 6 as been in development. One of the reason they arnt releasing it soon is because they want to wait until more people have a ps5

i don't know. Im just sayin people don't want another unfinished open world. If GTA 6 didn't release until 2026 id be perfectly fine.

They will probably still be milking GTA V by then too.

4 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

GTA3 consumed my life for months on the PS2

Me too.

3 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Releasing GTA6 will kill their insane profit margin that GTA5 (and RDR2) are bringing in. I doubt it has anything to do with waiting till PS5.

Edited by enaysoft

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

I doubt it has anything to do with waiting till PS5.

Ive not just made this up pal lol.

But it does make sense. You go on about profits so it would make sense to wait till more people have the ps5. Also gta 5 as sold 150 million copies so i doubt there just trying to make ends meet