GTA The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition (November 11, 2021)

Im looking forward to this! :D 

I've been SOOO close to buying the "old ones" on ps3, but i heard that it's the mobile versions, so they have janky controls and a weird hud/map and graphics are weird. So i never bought them, though i really have been tempted to go back and go for the plats. 

PLEASE make them good!! just a bit on the graphics, and fix the janky old controls, and then we are GOLDEN!! <3 

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Definitely a day one purchase for me, but I am a bit surprised. I was expecting them to hold the trilogy hostage with a  GTA5 pre-order. Then again, it could still happen that way.

Same for me, Day one purchase. No doubt. Even if they tie it with a pre order on enhanced GTA V. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Definitely a day one purchase for me, but I am a bit surprised. I was expecting them to hold the trilogy hostage with a  GTA5 pre-order. Then again, it could still happen that way.

Hopefully they realize they dropped the ball on that and are sticking with a 2021 release for the Remastered Trilogy (I hope so, anyway).

Originally, the plan was to release them in October or early November.

But Kotaku has heard from sources that the plan has shifted once again and now Rockstar plans to release the trilogy in November.

https://kotaku.com/the-gta-remastered-trilogy-sure-seems-imminent-now-1847774767

13 minutes ago, xVeintiocho2o2 said:

It’s using UE4 now, so that’s new

4 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

It's not a remaster and a port from PS2, this will be a remake, it'll be like a heavily modded version of the 3 games.

Then rockstar can happily bugger my wallet of all its money.

10 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Looks like the VC Cannoli trophy will be returning, which means I won't be. Unless this is universally considered to be the best version of these games or something.

Edited by bikeman223

Fundamentally these games will sale well if they are released because it will give lots of people a nice nostalgia trip. However, I’m not looking forward to the trophies if I buy the games. Hopefully they will make the controls and checkpoints more accessible.