Easiest Madden ever?

damcrac5

1 minute ago, expertsamir said:

10 hour trail usually starts after the game release right. Doubt it would pop trophies in the early access trial 

Maybe or maybe not. back in 2019 I played the 10 hours trial of NFS Heat when it released (via EA Play), and I popped multiple trophies during my trial ?

6 minutes ago, expertsamir said:

10 hour trail usually starts after the game release right. Doubt it would pop trophies in the early access trial 

People have early access now, and the previous two years could pop trophies during the trial.  At least they could pop achievements.  I followed an achievements guide to finish those 2 titles off and they mentioned completing them in the 10 hour window.  The trophy list shows that people are getting some trophies to unlock, but the one person on here hasn't gotten any as of now.

Though I've seen some weird glitches online already.  One person's first play the entire defense didn't even show up on the field, lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

People have early access now, and the previous two years could pop trophies during the trial.  At least they could pop achievements.  I followed an achievements guide to finish those 2 titles off and they mentioned completing them in the 10 hour window.  The trophy list shows that people are getting some trophies to unlock, but the one person on here hasn't gotten any as of now.

Though I've seen some weird glitches online already.  One person's first play the entire defense didn't even show up on the field, lol.

Yeah I seen the achievements pop, never knew if trophies would. I know last year , madden 21 10 hour trail didn’t pop trophies for me so we will see. It’s always game breaking bugs dealing with EA haha but hopefully trophies will pop. We will see

• Like 1

I've been planning to get the plats for Madden 11, 18 and 19 so this will likely add the list. I'm not that good at the series though so I've been putting it off. I wish Fifa was this easy :P

34 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I would say Madden 11 is the easiest...even I have that one 1f601.png

Helps that there's no online trophies! I think the NCAA game from the same year pretty much has the same trophy list. Madden 13 on the Vita is offline only as well iirc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadEdders95 said:

I've been planning to get the plats for Madden 11, 18 and 19 so this will likely add the list. I'm not that good at the series though so I've been putting it off. I wish Fifa was this easy :P

Helps that there's no online trophies! I think the NCAA game from the same year pretty much has the same trophy list. Madden 13 on the Vita is offline only as well iirc.

I literally order Madden 11 off ebay yesterday, lol.  Was considering the NCAA version too, but thought one of them said something about online. Madden 13 for Vita is also offline only and I got it done in under 10, but it is a bit trickier than Madden 20 and 21 were. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I would say Madden 11 is the easiest...even I have that one 1f601.png

Edited by damcrac5
  • Like 1

The reason the Madden games have low trophy rarities is because more people play them to have fun and to play with others online. None of the Madden games as far as I've seen are anything difficult, but a good number of them were time consuming.

Madden NFL 11 was for a long time considered the easiest because it was and still is the only Madden that doesn't have online trophies. MLB the Show 21 is considered the easiest baseball game in the franchise.

Sport games have definitely gotten a lot easier in recent years.

5 hours ago, djb5f said:

With how long/grindy and sometimes challenging other sports franchises are like NBA 2K, MLB The Show, NHL, and FIFA, I am fine that the Madden series has been very easy for a long time now.

Not every sports game needs to have the same type of trophy list.  Variety is the spice of life!

Rugby games have been easy and the last cricket games is easy as well. AFL Evolution 2 is also easy as well.

25 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

Rugby games have been easy and the last cricket games is easy as well. AFL Evolution 2 is also easy as well.

Rugby you say?  I might have to take a look. Never played rugby in real life or in a video game. Which one?

12 minutes ago, zid2016 said:

Rugby 15 and Rugby world cup 15 are easy plats , but horrible rugby simulations.

Rugby 15 is still available for Vita. Might give that one a go. Have another sports game to play around with. Thanks for the rec despite it not being a great sim.

Think Momentum Stealer and Under Control could both be bugged (at least on Xbox.

0.00% unlock rate for both For Momentum Stealer, I've gone from worst to best momentum several times, and also gone from bad momentum to winning with a final-second TD. No achievement, and I can't think what else you'd need to do. For Under Control, I've done countless TD runs with juke and spin. I know there is a new RS feature to do spins, so maybe you have to do them with that, but someone I've spoken with tried this I think.

4 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Think Momentum Stealer and Under Control could both be bugged (at least on Xbox.

0.00% unlock rate for both For Momentum Stealer, I've gone from worst to best momentum several times, and also gone from bad momentum to winning with a final-second TD. No achievement, and I can't think what else you'd need to do. For Under Control, I've done countless TD runs with juke and spin. I know there is a new RS feature to do spins, so maybe you have to do them with that, but someone I've spoken with tried this I think.

Under Control does say "new Control" juke AND spin AND score. Sounds like you need to use both on the same play and score.

As far as achievements/trophies not unlocking, I'm not surprised.  I had some issues with trophies not unlocking on the PS4 version of Madden21.  About lost it since I thought the bug would keep me from 100%.  After enough uninstall/reinstalls it and potentially working towards progress for them in an online league instead of exhibition, I got one to pop and the rest came like they should have.

9 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So how hard would this game be for someone who never checked out the sport, never played the games and has no clue about the rules? I've checked some gameplay from earlier games and I have no clue what's going on :D, though I'm kinda interested in learning it.

I grew up playing sports games every year (be it football, basketball, baseball, etc) but I would still think this game would be extremely easy for some one that's never played a sports game; given, you understand the controls.