Full Mastery Trophy

Ashbo

So after going back to ACV and really working through the collectibles, story etc I amassed enough skill points last night to level passed 400. (Now at 412).

I heard that the Mastery options opened up at 400, but a mate said its now 466 with the additions of DLC. I had seen that over the last month or so, extra nodes had been added in to the skill tree, but I was a few hundred levels less at the time and didnt think anything of it.

Can anyone confirm that for the base game, what level is required for the Mastery Points to be available?

I still have to win all Orlog games, get the last few collectibles/alpha beasts from Vinland and do the last section of the story (Asgard/Jotunheim) etc.

Cheers.

30 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

So after going back to ACV and really working through the collectibles, story etc I amassed enough skill points last night to level passed 400. (Now at 412).

I heard that the Mastery options opened up at 400, but a mate said its now 466 with the additions of DLC. I had seen that over the last month or so, extra nodes had been added in to the skill tree, but I was a few hundred levels less at the time and didnt think anything of it.

Can anyone confirm that for the base game, what level is required for the Mastery Points to be available?

I still have to win all Orlog games, get the last few collectibles/alpha beasts from Vinland and do the last section of the story (Asgard/Jotunheim) etc.

Cheers.

I just got the trophy yesterday and I was at 411.

12 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I just got the trophy yesterday and I was at 411.

Hmm really? Ok, I wonder if its specific to certain nodes you unlock as im guessing you haven't unlocked them all?

Were you prompted on screen when they became available?

42 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Hmm really? Ok, I wonder if its specific to certain nodes you unlock as im guessing you haven't unlocked them all?

Were you prompted on screen when they became available?

Not really prompted, more like instead of getting skill points it says mastery points on the side of the screen. When they started appearing I had enough skill points to buy the last few skills saved up so I think the game will recognize when you get enough points to start using mastery points.

So yeah, my nodes weren't filled up.

47 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Not really prompted, more like instead of getting skill points it says mastery points on the side of the screen. When they started appearing I had enough skill points to buy the last few skills saved up so I think the game will recognize when you get enough points to start using mastery points.

So yeah, my nodes weren't filled up.

Ok buddy thanks. I'll check again tonight as it was late when I finished, so I may have missed this, which being me is highly possible hehe.

29 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

If you plan on playing the DLC or getting the platinum don’t worry about mastery points. I’m power level 440ish. Not yet done with the latest DLC yet and I have spent 243 mastery points. 

Yeh, dont care for the DLC at this point, but am going for the plat. Its more as I'd been told that upon hitting level 400 you earned the MP, but going past it, it's prompted the question.

I'm sure it'll be right as i'm not concerned, just wanted to check.

• Like 2

Just a heads up, idk if this has happened to anyone else, but the Mastery trophy didn't autopop when I went back to my ps4 save and attempted using the mass of mastery points I've accumulated after using only one. I think its because I already unlocked a mastery point. I'm at 100+ hours on my main save and well past the cap but I think since I didn't use my "first mastery point" on my cloud save I'm stuck with gaining levels again. 

Thankfully I have a save 20 hours before where I was close to getting the mastery points.  So a forewarning, maybe sync to the cloud then use the VERY FIRST mastery point on your other console.

I've tried completing a full story arc, I've tried assassinating multiple enemies and it never popped. I'll just have to level up from a previous save I believe. 

It was originally 400 at the game release, but as you guys said with every dlc and update, nodes are being added. Currently with this last DLC there 466, and you will get mastery points instead of skill points after completing all the nodes.

This is the theory, however since we know the game glitches, it may have happened different to other people.