Is this hard to earn legit? Or just super grindy?

Hvalpen

Legit? Nah, too many sore losers out there that'll rage quit if things aren't going their way. Plus, you only have a one in eight chance to be Jason.

Boosting? Totally doable, just a grind.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

I got the platinum and I can tell you it is an ungodly grind. Even if you can still manage to put together a large enough dedicated crew just to grind these days it takes dozens upon dozens of hours. Let alone if you mean do it legit, hundreds. If you don't want to spend the time I would suggest don't. Game itself isn't bad but it has kinda gone down hill since the law suit halted any further upgrades to it.

• Like 1

I have picked up this game again since last week. Currently i am doing a lot of duo boosting with a 2nd ps4 just for the phd in murder and the 1000 matches (of each type). It feels like a long grind. I think i will boost maybe 1-1.5 hrs a day so i don't get bored out. 

• 3 months later...

Realistically, how many hours would it take you to get the trophies in a valid way without boosting or the like?

Have this game in my list, have 4 trophies because I played it once with a friend. Cleaning up my list a bit and considering playing this one, but reading all the comments above maybe I should not?

Edited by its_ArchroniX

23 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Realistically, how many hours would it take you to get the trophies in a valid way without boosting or the like?

Have this game in my list, have 4 trophies because I played it once with a friend. Cleaning up my list a bit and considering playing this one, but reading all the comments above maybe I should not?

Don't even consider doing this legit, it's way too big of a headache from what I've read, due to the piss poor servers and toxic players who rage quit when they either don't win or fail to become Jason. If you want the Plat, then boosting is the only way to get it without giving yourself a migraine.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Don't even consider doing this legit, it's way too big of a headache from what I've read, due to the piss poor servers and toxic players who rage quit when they either don't win or fail to become Jason. If you want the Plat, then boosting is the only way to get it without giving yourself a migraine.

Allright thanks for letting me know!

Thought it was a pretty fun game when I played a few rounds some time ago but if it's that much of a chore to get the trophies with bad servers and toxic players I'm glad I was warned.

Might try to boost them one day or another. But I'd rather have an uncompleted game than 500+ hours of my life thrown into one bad game.

• 1 month later...