Blizzshredzz69

Platinum unlocked unintentionally.

21 posts in this topic

I was playing zombies with an unknown hacker in the lobby and it caused my game to unlock all the trophies for me. This happened a few months ago, and I don't want to get my account here banned for something that was out of my control. Is there anything I can do about this? 

10 minutes ago, Blizzshredzz69 said:

I was playing zombies with an unknown hacker in the lobby and it caused my game to unlock all the trophies for me. This happened a few months ago, and I don't want to get my account here banned for something that was out of my control. Is there anything I can do about this? 

Hide the game using your consoles privacy settings. 

You’ll only be flagged and removed from the leaderboards. The rest of the site will still work if you have a flag for illegitimate trophies. 

How can I hide bo2 while on a ps5/4? I don’t have a PS3 anymore @DaivRules

If I’m not able to, Is it possible for you to hide it?

6 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

If I’m not able to, Is it possible for you to hide it?

On the ps4 it should be pressing triangle while on the trophy list and selecting privacy settings. It will then let you select between PS4 games, or PS3/Vita games, and you can select to hide the games there

2 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

While on PS4

1. Go to Trophies menu, press OPTIONS button to go to Options Menu
  2. Select Privacy Settings
  3. Select Hidden Games
  4. Sign In (if needed)
  5. Select Hidden Games for PS3 and PS Vita
  6. Scroll down to Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  7. Select the game so a checkmark shows next to the title
  8. Select Confirm

I’ll go check again but last time I checked I couldn’t find bo2 let alone any other PS3 game

I’m not able to hide it. Is it possible for you to hide it since you are a moderator? I’ve tried to find it but none of the PS3 games show up

@DaivRules

22 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

I’m not able to hide it. Is it possible for you to hide it since you are a moderator? I’ve tried to find it but none of the PS3 games show up

@DaivRules

Do you have a PS5 or PS4? You can hide PS3 games only on PS4 (not PS5), PS3, or PS Vita. Moderators nor anyone else from the staff can hide the games for you.

23 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

@DaivRules

Only you can hide games, because it has to be done via your own PS4.

Never mind I figured it out. You can only hide PS3 games on PS4 

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Only you can hide games, because it has to be done via your own PS4.

Lmao just saw the message as I hid the game. Thanks tho

2 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Just updated my profile and bo2 is still on PSN profiles

You need to earn an another trophy for the site to detect it.

1 hour ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Okay I did that. How long till I’m on the leaderboard again?

Your user page now says “Soon.” which means you should be back on there the next time the site updates the leaderboards.

Is this hacking thing a real issue or what? I realize Big Leagues can't be obtained, but I was considering coming back to this game to finish up the zombies stuff. I never got to max level, so I could also prestige. I can do zombies solo or with friends, but what about multi-player? Are people still playing this for fun, or is it just full of hacking BS? If I'm just gonna get insta-killed by aim-bots or have trophies I didn't earn unlock I won't bother.

As a fail-safe...if somehow trophies do start unlocking...can't I just pull the lan cable and delete my profile before anything syncs?

I don't know why they don't whitelist this stupid game. It's one thing to get flagged for intentionally hacking trophies, it's another for someone else to hack your account and get you flagged. You shouldn't be scared to play a certain game because you're afraid some hacker will get you flagged. Any game with unobtainable online trophies should just be whitelisted then we wouldn't have this problem. Better yet, these stupid developers should stop making trophies for things they know will be eventually taken out of the game.

30 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Is this hacking thing a real issue or what? I realize Big Leagues can't be obtained, but I was considering coming back to this game to finish up the zombies stuff. I never got to max level, so I could also prestige. I can do zombies solo or with friends, but what about multi-player? Are people still playing this for fun, or is it just full of hacking BS? If I'm just gonna get insta-killed by aim-bots or have trophies I didn't earn unlock I won't bother.

As a fail-safe...if somehow trophies do start unlocking...can't I just pull the lan cable and delete my profile before anything syncs?

Hacking is a big problem in BO2. People get flagged constantly for this game and for a lot of them it's not their fault. This is why I think it should be whitelisted. A friend of mine recently got the plat for this game but he got the big leagues trophy when it was still obtainable, he just needed some campaign trophies. Even though he got the plat legit, he still got flagged. Total BS.

8 minutes ago, MrTacos98 said:

I don't know why they don't whitelist this stupid game. It's one thing to get flagged for intentionally hacking trophies, it's another for someone else to hack your account and get you flagged. You shouldn't be scared to play a certain game because you're afraid some hacker will get you flagged. Any game with unobtainable online trophies should just be whitelisted then we wouldn't have this problem. Better yet, these stupid developers should stop making trophies for things they know will be eventually taken out of the game.

its hard to prove if its intentional or not, if you want to play the game, either play offline or use a different account. 

I'm just looking at upping my percentage, but don't want to have to hide the game cuz some knucklehead is doing shady BS. If the game is digital, and my ps3 has the primary set...will deleting the profile offline affect the primary status when I create the profile again? I just want a back-up plan in case this really is a thing.

47 minutes ago, MrTacos98 said:

Hacking is a big problem in BO2. People get flagged constantly for this game and for a lot of them it's not their fault. This is why I think it should be whitelisted. A friend of mine recently got the plat for this game but he got the big leagues trophy when it was still obtainable, he just needed some campaign trophies. Even though he got the plat legit, he still got flagged. Total BS.

can you mention your friend's id, please?

8 hours ago, kevao97 said:

can you mention your friend's id, please?

He already has 2 flags, so I don't want to bring any unwanted attention to his account.