A few gaming sessions updates

Sly Ripper

Very awesome! I see some stuff that's been recommended over the past few weeks in the forums =)

Also, if the "feedback system" you mentioned will be some sort of reputation system, that will be amazing to identify the people that never show up to a session that they signed up for, there have been several times where the freakin' HOST of the session hasn't showed up to some of the sessions I have joined! Haha

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/11259-WipEout-HD

you mention they will stick around for awhile after the session ends. 

How long is a while?

this session was last week .

He was saying your sessions "will show at the top of the gaming sessions page for a while after it's started/ended" - meaning you don't have to bookmark the session on your internet browser to actually find your session in progress anymore, so people who want to go to their session page one minute after it started can actually find it from the main page now without having to know the URL to it.

i have a question for game session:

lets say we have game that have ps3 and ps4 version

lets say i have ps3 version and someone make game session with ps4 (couse he have ps4 ver on his list)

if i choose "show only games from my list" will i see it?

if no its all ok

but if yes then i think you should at add something to at least show if its ps3 or ps4 ver

• Like 3

We all really appreciate the updates Sly! I actually came to like this site because yourgamercards.net wasn't updating anything. I switched to here and several months later, the site, ironically, wouldn't even load the home page.

Anyway, I bet you might be tired of the constant thank you's from people you don't know. I, and many others here, still want you to know we really appreciate it! Your site is awesome!

Edited by blue_flare9001
  • Like 2

Excellent! Sly, don't take this the wrong way, but I love you like a dude can love another dude without being weird  :D

Hope to get more news on that feedback system, is one of the things that sessions are missing to make it flawless.

Edited by Arkthur_us

i have a question for game session:

lets say we have game that have ps3 and ps4 version

lets say i have ps3 version and someone make game session with ps4 (couse he have ps4 ver on his list)

if i choose "show only games from my list" will i see it?

if no its all ok

but if yes then i think you should at add something to at least show if its ps3 or ps4 ver

That's a great point, I remember looking for a Battlefield 4 session a week or two ago and I found a session and the only way I could actually tell it was the PS4 version of the game was the "thumbnail" image of the game, which for Battlefield 4, has a rare case of being different than the PS3 versions thumbnail image, most developers do the same thumbnail for both console versions, this is a really hard method of identifying the platform the game is on.

Anyway, showing what platform the game is on would be helpful, especially now with Vita, PS4, and PS3 having trophy support, often sharing the same game cross platform

Edited by BlindMango