A few gaming sessions updates

Sly Ripper

Lots of new stuff to get used to.

Be sure to look at the date the original post was made, this thread (and these features) were added back in 2013, lol

Nice to see shareplay was added

Yup! That was added to gaming sessions back in October of last year when SharePlay released, it's definitely useful to have it as a listing ;)

why do i have this

Gamers banned from joining What's this?

df507d.png GomBasZ Unbanned

i have not banned anyone and i click Unbanned and nothing happens

If you click the "What's this?" link, it forwards to the original post in this thread, and basically what happened is listed in one of the bullets:

"If a user leaves a session, they're placed on the ban list and cannot rejoin until unbanned (also when the host denies them on manual approval sessions)"

the user left the session and was put on the banned list, and it looks like you already unbanned them (since their status is listed as "unbanned" which means they can rejoin your session if they want to :P I think the ban list is to ensure that people don't abuse leaving and joining over and over and are serious about the session, etc...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hi

what if a player shows up as banned? home come this happen? why are someone banned from my session? i did´nt do this..

They show up as banned if they join your session and then leave it. I believe it's to avoid people abusing sessions by joining, leaving, joining, leaving, etc...

If you created the session you can unban them ;)

• 7 months later...