Trophy thoughts?

MundeMohakBACKUP

I have a feeling that the platinum shouldn't be a platinum - it's probably been done to match other platforms and they didn't realise the platinum is something that should unlock once everything else is done.

I'll email PQube and see if it's correct as I have some other things I need to question with them :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raynuru said:

looks like a fun game and plat, altough yeah the name of it indicates there is more behind the platinum..maybe upcoming Addons/DLC?
I thought it was impossible to have Plats before completion.

More than likely, none of the trophies are missable and beating the final boss will net you the platinum. That's always how these types of platinums with this kind of description go.

That said, I'm actually very interested in this game. Looks like a fun co-op game to play with my wife.

23 hours ago, turniplord said:

I have a feeling that the platinum shouldn't be a platinum - it's probably been done to match other platforms and they didn't realise the platinum is something that should unlock once everything else is done.

I'll email PQube and see if it's correct as I have some other things I need to question with them :)

Let me know if you hear from them.

• 3 weeks later...

This is so weird but I have completed the first quest and learned the fireball skill but both trophies didn't pop PS4 version. I'll continue playing just to see if it's a bug or not.

ΕDIT: Played 2:30 hours so far. I'm on the quest called Bridge Construction 2 so the trophies are definitely bugged for me. 

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

This is so weird but I have completed the first quest and learned the fireball skill but both trophies didn't pop PS4 version. I'll continue playing just to see if it's a bug or not.

ΕDIT: Played 2:30 hours so far. I'm on the quest called Bridge Construction 2 so the trophies are definitely bugged for me. 

Did you bring it to their attention?

This game looks like a blast. I hope the trophies unlock smoothly from now on, and that we'll soon see plenty of people unlocking the platinum legit! In the future, if anyone plays through the full game in co-op, I'd be really interested to hear about how that experience is, and if its worth it. 

Edited by johamburgers
  • Like 1

On 03/09/2021 at 11:29 PM, johamburgers said:

This game looks like a blast. I hope the trophies unlock smoothly from now on, and that we'll soon see plenty of people unlocking the platinum legit! In the future, if anyone plays through the full game in co-op, I'd be really interested to hear about how that experience is, and if its worth it. 

It’s a fun little game. Nothing missable. Be warned though that player 2 gets no trophies ?

Edited by thefourfoldroot

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the plat yesterday. Could confirm, Nothing is missable trophy-wise.

For the side quests, make sure to check NPCs now and then. Took me some time to trigger some in later part of the game.

-Start of Selene(?) quest line seems to only trigger at night.

- Make sure to visit the kids in Paw Village at noon time with candies in your inventory to trigger a sidequest(make sure to not give the candy to Caramel)

Also, it seems like you can only trigger one Side Quests line at a time near end game(?) I had to finish Selene's quests then let one day pass before I could trigger the start of Chief Oliver's Sidequest.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Ooh congrats on the platinum! I’ve bought it but not started it yet. Rough estimate on how long it takes to complete? 

Hmmm... I could say around 25~ hours for the platinum. The story is pretty straight forward and short, you might spends hours farming materials to upgrade your equipments. Bow + Lifesteal is highly recommended IMO.

Oh.. have fun ^_^

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1