Trophy thoughts?

MundeMohakBACKUP

On 19/09/2021 at 0:37 AM, JaM said:

Just got the plat yesterday. Could confirm, Nothing is missable trophy-wise.

For the side quests, make sure to check NPCs now and then. Took me some time to trigger some in later part of the game.

-Start of Selene(?) quest line seems to only trigger at night.

- Make sure to visit the kids in Paw Village at noon time with candies in your inventory to trigger a sidequest(make sure to not give the candy to Caramel)

Also, it seems like you can only trigger one Side Quests line at a time near end game(?) I had to finish Selene's quests then let one day pass before I could trigger the start of Chief Oliver's Sidequest.

Finished the game, can't find any new quests. I'm struggling to trigger those you're talking about. Any help?

13 hours ago, Wild_Dark_Shadow said:

Finished the game, can't find any new quests. I'm struggling to trigger those you're talking about. Any help?

Oh, we were on same boat. Do you have any Unfinished Side quest? It seems that some won't trigger if you have unfinished side quests. Also I have read somewhere that getting all spells is required for some quests to trigger.

Try looking at this this guide (section C10SQ) and check the ones you are missing. 

Aside from the ones I mentioned before, IIRC none of the othet side quests are time sensitive(ofc most of NPCs are only available from 7:00 to 18:59 and Pumkin's only available on the night she is in Paw Village selling stuffs). 

What I did is I visit every NPCs on every area on day time to check, I think the one I was missing was A Warm Drink.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JaM said:

Oh, we were on same boat. Do you have any Unfinished Side quest? It seems that some won't trigger if you have unfinished side quests. Also I have read somewhere that getting all spells is required for some quests to trigger.

Try looking at this this guide (section C10SQ) and check the ones you are missing. 

Aside from the ones I mentioned before, IIRC none of the othet side quests are time sensitive(ofc most of NPCs are only available from 7:00 to 18:59 and Pumkin's only available on the night she is in Paw Village selling stuffs). 

What I did is I visit every NPCs on every area on day time to check, I think the one I was missing was A Warm Drink.

Thank you!

Managed to get the quests, I've been playing for hours but I restarted the game, first thing it popped was the quest for the kids, after that, the others start to appear normally.

Now I'm just farming Vengeful Soul to complete the magic spells

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

This game is extremely buggy. The trophies for rebuilding the bridge and opening the tunnel popped only for Player 2 so I have to play the whole game again just to get the story trophies. I'm half way done so it's just a matter of time before it happens again. The only way to reliably unlock trophies is to play single player.

And to make things worse I'm constantly losing progress sometimes hours of gameplay because the game doesn't save properly. Everytime I exit the game I sleep for the autosave and manually save afterwards to make sure it works but nearly every fresh starts it just resets some progress.

Maybe the PS4 Version works better but the PS5 Version is a mess for me. 

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It's... alright for one playthrough, as far as brain-off co-op goes. If playing single player I don't know if you'll run into trophy issues, but in co-op the trophies will only pop for one person at a time.

It seems like immediately re-loading and repeating every time you pop a trophy will reliably pop the trophy for the second player, but if you don't realise that pattern until the late game you'll be stuck with a second playthrough up until whichever trophies you're missing.

Main tips I'd give for anyone starting at this point would be to max out filling your farm slots as quickly as possible, don't kill anything you don't need specific resources from, and rush upgrades.

potatoes > onion rings > pumpkins worked as far as farming for me.