Trophy Guide

Tezzet_Senpai

Yeah, I have been curious about this too. I know that the glitches made the platinum impossible early on, but the game has been patched to the point where while still maybe a bit glitchy the platinum seems to at least be possible now. The only step by step guide I can seem to find for this game is on neoseeker, but I'm not 100% sure if it covers everything, but it seems to be the only actual text walkthrough I can find. Maybe using this guide and the steam guide or the guide on playstationtrophies.org. Hope I could help. 

• Like 1

On 14/08/2021 at 9:48 PM, HuntingFever said:

I saw tthis one before, for a game like this i would like something different. Trying to look for one that is done by chapter and what to do in detail. There is still problems with trophies or not? TY for the help buddy

14 hours ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

I saw tthis one before, for a game like this i would like something different. Trying to look for one that is done by chapter and what to do in detail. There is still problems with trophies or not? TY for the help buddy

AFAIK, there are still glitches with the collectibles but having not played this game myself, I can't comment on how gamebreaking they are.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:38 PM, duboiszack said:

Yeah, I have been curious about this too. I know that the glitches made the platinum impossible early on, but the game has been patched to the point where while still maybe a bit glitchy the platinum seems to at least be possible now. The only step by step guide I can seem to find for this game is on neoseeker, but I'm not 100% sure if it covers everything, but it seems to be the only actual text walkthrough I can find. Maybe using this guide and the steam guide or the guide on playstationtrophies.org. Hope I could help. 

I can confirm that I had no issues with trophies at all during my playthroughs. I was playing on a NA physical copy on Patch 1.04. 

The PST trophy guide is good but I would recommend doing 3 full playthroughs of the game for plat. I recommend the Neoseeker guide to help with deductions and miscellaneous trophies. 

I would do a Reaper/Immortal run to start and then do chapter select for the false endings and Mary dead endings. Followed by a second playthrough for Mary alive endings with Niagara Falls. The final playthrough would be for the cards only. Strictly follow the Microids guide for the cards and you’ll have no problem.

I will confirm as stated in another thread on my collectibles playthrough I was missing one card. I replayed the last chapter like the user suggested and found it in Thorpes office as well.

I’m happy to answer any additional questions if needed!

Edited by Vtull
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/08/2021 at 4:40 AM, Vtull said:

I can confirm that I had no issues with trophies at all during my playthroughs. I was playing on a NA physical copy on Patch 1.04. 

The PST trophy guide is good but I would recommend doing 3 full playthroughs of the game for plat. I recommend the Neoseeker guide to help with deductions and miscellaneous trophies. 

I would do a Reaper/Immortal run to start and then do chapter select for the false endings and Mary dead endings. Followed by a second playthrough for Mary alive endings with Niagara Falls. The final playthrough would be for the cards only. Strictly follow the Microids guide for the cards and you’ll have no problem.

I will confirm as stated in another thread on my collectibles playthrough I was missing one card. I replayed the last chapter like the user suggested and found it in Thorpes office as well.

I’m happy to answer any additional questions if needed!

A friends of mine have send me neoseeker guide! I will start the game soon ;)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Gl Buddy, im actually working in some backlog and I will also grab this game soon ;)

You and me both, I'm trying to scratch this game off my backlog so I don't have to look back and wonder why I never got around to finishing it. I've completed my first playthrough today! 

On 08/07/2022 at 6:48 PM, Lucibur said:

You and me both, I'm trying to scratch this game off my backlog so I don't have to look back and wonder why I never got around to finishing it. I've completed my first playthrough today! 

any problems with bug trophies? Im just trying to find the courange to start the game again xD

• Like 1

On 10/07/2022 at 0:25 PM, Tezzet_Senpai said:

any problems with bug trophies? Im just trying to find the courange to start the game again xD

I got the majority of trophies when I finished the game for the first time, I'm taking a break before I go back and try to clean up what I have to do still, so not sure. :o

I've finally gotten around to doing this game and despite a few little annoyances, it seems like everything is unlocking when it's supposed to. I was a bit worried when I got to 99 cards and I couldn't find the last one, but after reading into it I learned that the last card will appear after you've completed the game once. Now I have to complete my second playthrough to get the rest of the trophies I'm missing. I have some gripes with the game overall, but I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would. It's a shame that the poor state the game was in at launch led to a lot of bad reviews because all in all it was a pretty good murder mystery.

14 minutes ago, duboiszack said:

Alright, I'm done and I can confirm that all trophies unlock when they're supposed to. It is tedious to have to replay most of the game so you can get all of the endings, but I'm glad to have finally knocked this game off my backlog.

How long to get the platinum? I always wanted to try this but the buggy state of the trophies kept me away. It's good to know everything unlocks correctly now.

I would say probably 15-20 hours as long as you're being thorough. I would recommend using multiple guides when playing the game as there still is no perfect guide for the game, but all in all a fairly straight forward platinum just try to collect all the cards in an area as soon as you can before the game forces you to leave an area. Everything can be done in two playthroughs. The game still did crash on me twice and I had a few small issues, but nothing too bad.

Edited by duboiszack