question about possible diamond glitch?

FreshSquirtz

so I did one mission and im doing all the collectables as the guide says and according to the far cry interactive map, there's green diamonds and im not totally sure sure why their green and what it means.

http://farcry2.zsg.dk/Map_LS_C.php#PageTitle     

but in my game three of them aren't showing is this correct?. only the top left is showing that I got it and the others don't come up on my radar green light thing. Wondering if my game is glitched or not if someone  could let me know cause I dont wanna waste any time doing this file if its glitched. thanks in advance. 

Edited by freshruinz
better explanation

I don't remember the situation exactly but i know the reason. Its something like when you first start the game, you get asked to go rescue someone from one of these locations at random Slaughter House, Lumber Yard etc (mine was Lumber) there will be a diamond there. Just look at it like the green ones are 'potential' ones based on that. Thats why if you count up all the Blues on the interactive map and add one green you will get the total for that square shown. Hope this helps you mate.

• Like 1