Bullring hard to get there is worse than people say it is

From what I’ve seen has said the bullring hard to get there is the toughest thing in the game to accomplish, but after over 20 hours trying to get this hard to get there it is worse than people said. 

I have only completed 7 other hard how to get there’s so far, but then shifted to wanting to get the toughest out of the way cause if I couldn’t beat this one, then what’s the point. Other ones I have done though, I have at least been able to complete certain parts of the combo a certain percentage of the time, so statistically, I would be bound to get them eventually, but here I rarely get past the rail plat gap and if I ever do I don’t even get close to the next gap (nailin the rail), let alone up to the stands. 

I even tried the other path staring at nailin the rail and although that one may seem easier as far as balancing, I only hit the first gap like 1/30 times there and have yet to hit the second. 

Do I just absolutely suck or is there any secret tips to be better at balancing? Otherwise I may have to give this one up, which is tough as this was a plat I really wanted. Maybe I just need a month or so break again though.  

• Like 1

I remember it being one of the stupider ones along with Roswell (when it was still glitchy as hell registering the first big ollie) and School II. Just keep practicing and you'll get it eventually; remember you just need to pull it off once ;) 

Edit: look up andythps' tips to look at how the balance meters work mechanically in this game. If you can be mindful of how and when you use your manuals and grinds it will be a lifesaver for any of the Get Theres. I wish I knew about the double-manual being a no-no for long combos as it freaking disintegrates your balance meters. Essentially you can't manual then just jump and manual again. This YouTuber also will give you godly tips to be a better player in general and hit big combos, the Get Theres will look like a joke one day with enough practice I promise. 

Edited by The_Great_Wumbo
More Info, AndyTHPS plug
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Great_Wumbo said:

I remember it being one of the stupider ones along with Roswell (when it was still glitchy as hell registering the first big ollie) and School II. Just keep practicing and you'll get it eventually; remember you just need to pull it off once ;) 

Edit: look up andythps' tips to look at how the balance meters work mechanically in this game. If you can be mindful of how and when you use your manuals and grinds it will be a lifesaver for any of the Get Theres. I wish I knew about the double-manual being a no-no for long combos as it freaking disintegrates your balance meters. Essentially you can't manual then just jump and manual again. This YouTuber also will give you godly tips to be a better player in general and hit big combos, the Get Theres will look like a joke one day with enough practice I promise. 

Wait really? I’ve played this game over 100 hours and had no idea not to do double manuals cause I’ll do triple or quadruple manuals (or more). I’ll still take a bit of time off, but that’s enough to get me interested again, thanks!

4 hours ago, elecmouse101 said:

Have you tried doing it with this method? This Get There felt pretty impossible to me, but this path worked out surprisingly well for me.

Yea that’s the main route I tried.