LegendExeter

Can't Touch This

8 posts in this topic

This trophy is goddamn bullshit. 

I'm not even raging while playing this yet it's really making me question my time investment.   I've S ranked it 3:38 best time 54800 points yet I apparently cannot do it without getting hit by something.  

I've read online and I've watched videos.  

I'm just surprised I guess at how ridiculous this is.  My biggest problem is when I get close to make the hit and it sends out its homing missiles....well logically I would want to out maneuver them like a fighter pilot.  Yet if I do that I get out of position for the hit.  If I stay in like to go up to avoid the clap attack a homing missile hits me from above.

It's just goddamn ridiculous I need to fly to the center of a target that is shooting homing missiles at me.  Crap controls and harder then hell to even see the rings.  

What a joke.

Edited by LegendExeter
Spell correction

Oh dude. You think Generations is hard? Unleashed will rip you to shreds. So many bottomless pits and glitchy loop-de-loop tracking. 

Unleashed was probably one of the hardest and frustrating games I’ve ever platinumed. 

6 minutes ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Oh dude. You think Generations is hard? Unleashed will rip you to shreds. So many bottomless pits and glitchy loop-de-loop tracking. 

Unleashed was probably one of the hardest and frustrating games I’ve ever platinumed. 

I don't think Generations is hard I think this specific trophy is ridiculous. 

28 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I don't think Generations is hard I think this specific trophy is ridiculous. 

It takes 20-25 attempts for everyone. It was my last trophy. 

Just avoid going in the 2D section at all times, and focus on getting rings. 

When you boost, aim for it’s face/head, because it will clap to hit you. 

I found out that if it’s clapped once and it missed you, and you’re still nearby, it won’t clap again until you hit it or cause a phase change. 

Take it from me, I managed to plat Generations. But I still fail at Unleashed. I still play it once in a while to see if I can get past some of the trials for the Hotdog stands trophies, but nope.

10 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

Take it from me, I managed to plat Generations. But I still fail at Unleashed. I still play it once in a while to see if I can get past some of the trials for the Hotdog stands trophies, but nope.

You know the last one requires you to beat Eggmanland 3 times without dying right?

4 hours ago, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

You know the last one requires you to beat Eggmanland 3 times without dying right?

Don't remind me. I still have nightmares to this day. 

I literally beat it the very next morning after I made this post.  Took a few hairs of the dog to do it, yet it's a sketchy trophy.

I saved the Red Rings for last, and most were ok, and a few were annoying.