Oh Dear

Gecko-Byte

To believe this isn't even going to be their final series of games. Not even nearly close!

Breakthrough Gaming Developers still have;
- Activity Center Geography
- Axel
- Nik & Kit
- Zippy the Circle
- Forgiveness
- Match
- Gym
- Zoey's Pinball

- Bounce
Yes, they are all developed already. Also there is many games they haven't developed from their Arcade 1 and 2 series yet...

Edited by Gecko-Byte
Added Developers Name
  • Like 2

Lol, I did look at Breakthrough Gaming’s catalogue of games a while back, a part of me felt like this was gonna come on here after seeing all those Project Summer Ice games being put onto the PS4.  Just saying now, we’ll likely see Zippy the Circle come on here soon. xD

Btw, it’s kind of weird, but I’m oddly fascinated with what this person is doing putting out these Christian themed games onto here.  It’s like all those Christian games on the NES by Wisdom Tree like Bible Adventures and Bible Buffet haha.  XP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RuinousOne25 said:

Lol, I did look at Breakthrough Gaming’s catalogue of games a while back, a part of me felt like this was gonna come on here after seeing all those Project Summer Ice games being put onto the PS4.  Just saying now, we’ll likely see Zippy the Circle come on here soon. xD

Btw, it’s kind of weird, but I’m oddly fascinated with what this person is doing putting out these Christian themed games onto here.  It’s like all those Christian games on the NES by Wisdom Tree like Bible Adventures and Bible Buffet haha.  XP

Like Super 3D Noah's Ark on SNES as well. But yeah I think of them the same way really, but honestly, at least Breakthrough Gaming doesn't legit copy another game tooth and nail like those games did in the past. These games are completely fodder, but each is their own game already long before their release on Xbox / Playstation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I will continue to eat my fodder as well and raise in ranks with no remorse. Majority of all people around my ranking stacks these and every Region possible for Ratalaika / EastAsiaSoft / Sometimes You / T-Mobile / Winged Cloud & Gamuzumi games. If rising in rankings is a goal, this is almost borderline a mandatory requirement to compete against the others, (Especially with a 4-5 year old account) ugh ... Which in my opinion is sad as well, wish Sony had some sort of quality control for this, then it wouldn't need to feel this way for me. A long overdue stasis is coming for me, I got too many games waiting on me to get my shit together with these dumpster bin "Games".

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yet another daily set of 2 - 8 uninspired cartoony thumbnail images with severely overly-saturated colors for the same game, I just wonder what the complex and well thought out trophy format for this game could be...

Dont hurt your brain too much with that one

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gecko-Byte said:

Like Super 3D Noah's Ark on SNES as well. But yeah I think of them the same way really, but honestly, at least Breakthrough Gaming doesn't legit copy another game tooth and nail like those games did in the past. These games are completely fodder, but each is their own game already long before their release on Xbox / Playstation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I will continue to eat my fodder as well and raise in ranks with no remorse. Majority of all people around my ranking stacks these and every Region possible for Ratalaika / EastAsiaSoft / Sometimes You / T-Mobile / Winged Cloud & Gamuzumi games. If rising in rankings is a goal, this is almost borderline a mandatory requirement to compete against the others, (Especially with a 4-5 year old account) ugh ... Which in my opinion is sad as well, wish Sony had some sort of quality control for this, then it wouldn't need to feel this way for me. A long overdue stasis is coming for me, I got too many games waiting on me to get my shit together with these dumpster bin "Games".

I hear ya. I’ve got some fairly lengthy proper games waiting for me as well. Went on a buying spree when I started this a few months back as games went on sale and am clearing my backlog now with just a handful of the slightly longer stacks left to go so I’m almost caught up thank god. Now that I’ve built myself a good base, once I’ve finished those I’ll go back to playing my actual games (and still platting those of course) then just buy these EZPZ games as they come and play them straight away. Like you said though, hard to turn down these dollar or so platinums ?

9 hours ago, Gecko-Byte said:

Breakthrough Gaming Developers still have;

Not Developers, Developer!

It's just one dude, presumbly, 14 years old.

Would love to know how he:-

(A) Has a PS4 dev kit

(B) Is able to get Sony's approval on his games so quickly that they get to the store bang on time every Sunday (the day of the lord)

I honestly think it's some sort of secret experiment/trolling by Sony.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, KindaSabbath said:

100% agree here. I really don't get the the point of these games and pretty shocked they get away with it. I'm happy with my sub 10 platinum count. I'll never have a huge trophy count because the games I like just don't hand them out like this. 

They will never get a penny out of me. 

Respect. Your games are solid, such as Vanquish and Thumper.

• Like 1