Super Aura Training 3

Playing Hatsune Miku project diva x on vita.
Miku is lvl 10 friendship and i have all the modules, except the one for miku's super aura training 3.
I cannot do the chance time event or reach 200,000 points to clear the stage.
I can practically perfect songs on hard but I cannot do this event.
Any tips at all no matter how small would be a great help.
  • Like 2

That song takes a lot of practice. You should use both hands which means if there are 3 overlapping x's, you should do this:

:cross::down::cross:

A good song to practice this on is Deep-sea Lily on Extreme. I advice to practice Extreme songs a lot and then try the demon song again.

When finally doing the demon song, start off with playing it with challenges. Do the challenge songs first and complete those, then go back to the normal Extreme version and you'll notice it's going to be much easier and the song will even look "too slow".

Also keep in mind that if arrows show up that need to be "spammed", you don't need to constantly press :cross::down: together and let go. You can just HOLD :down: and keep pressing :cross:.

Edit: oh and you should use a seconds ability outfit. 4 seconds. And take breaks. My hands hurt after the first part of the song and there is a time where you can pause before the next part begins, you should let your hands rest.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 2

Thanks for the advice, I tried constantly last night for 3 hours and again for an hour tonight but had to give up.

Managed to get to 190,000 using your techniques but I'm stuck around 180-190 thousand and can't seem to get past that magic 200,000.

This last aura training is really killing the enjoyment I have had from playing this game and thinking I may skip future tone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaded_Leviathan said:

Thanks for the advice, I tried constantly last night for 3 hours and again for an hour tonight but had to give up.

Managed to get to 190,000 using your techniques but I'm stuck around 180-190 thousand and can't seem to get past that magic 200,000.

This last aura training is really killing the enjoyment I have had from playing this game and thinking I may skip future tone.

You can do it. It takes practice but don’t drive yourself mad with it. If there is a part you have difficulty with, prepare yourself and learn it piece by piece, in the end it will come together. Future Tone has a stupidly easy trophy list (unfortunately), don’t worry about that one! 

With Miku at lvl10, I found one of the best module to use was Ultimate Miku (rate up lvl5). I'm guessing you're already using the Cyber Musician set.

What you really want to practice is the chance time event (and the two technical zones, but chance time made all the difference for me). It's the key to pretty much all the extreme songs. If you can constantly get that, you should be clear. I would constantly just retry the song every time I failed chance time until it all became muscle memory. I second what @LoveInHell said, I regret not focusing on the cloud request first. It's 211k voltage and three effects into play (though the only really annoying one is the speed boost. Nano-targeter makes it easier I find). Otherwise you feel like you're finally done after the Aura Training only to discover you have an even harder version of this stupid song left.

I know everyone recommends Deep-Sea Lily to get the hang of dual wielding, but somehow it was Holy Lance Explosion Boy (Extreme) that did it for me. Maybe because it's catchy? Play around with the songs, everyone is different (I find it has to be a song I don't mind listening to A LOT). Though, you should only be playing Extreme songs at this point (hard doesn't help much with practicing). It can be a frustrating experience at first, but trust me, if someone like me who isn't incredibly skilled can do it, so can you! Don't give up! I put the game down for years before going back to it and sticking with it. The key is to keep practicing. You can also study the beat chart on YouTube videos (sometimes I'd pause the videos and notice patterns). Wishing you the best with it!

• Like 2

Beat the song today scraped over the 200000 mark and got the super aura 3, i did not get the module though.

But i heard that i can get the module with the dlc songs is this true?

i was thinking of getting the dlc songs anyway and that would make the module collecting a lot more palatable.

The tips that you guys gave me really helped a lot, thanks

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jaded_Leviathan said:

Beat the song today scraped over the 200000 mark and got the super aura 3, i did not get the module though.

But i heard that i can get the module with the dlc songs is this true?

i was thinking of getting the dlc songs anyway and that would make the module collecting a lot more palatable.

The tips that you guys gave me really helped a lot, thanks

DLC works.

• 1 month later...

Not sure how useful this is but if you can combo the first 200 notes on this song it is much better to go for the "100 combo rate up lv. 5" module. While this can sound a little daunting, the first part is by far the easiest and this will get you +40% voltage for the remaining 80% of the song. If you only get this and no other 100 combo bonus it will results in roughly 15k more points.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to mention that I also got it and had the same problems as OP, can perfect Hard but when it comes to Extremes and Dual-Wielding... yikes.

With some repeating of the level and 'lucky' places of Rate Up and without the chance time... 

Truly a headache-worthy level / trophy ?

• Like 2