Can't join any matches (solved)

KnAbrAvA

I can't join anyone, can't find public sessions, can't play online basically, I tryied accepting a friend's invite but the game just sits on the accept invites screen and does nothing. I have the disk blus version.

Edited by KnAbrAvA
Problem solved

No but I found out I was having incompatibility issues, now I'm self boosting but when I reach sepang (2nd circuit) it keeps loading infinitely and I always disconects one of the ps3's stoping me from progressing through the online chanpionship, I think its something wrong about my disc because the track doesnt load properly, its just a black void I still can race on it tho.

Edited by KnAbrAvA
More info
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just reinstalled the game and switched the copies ps3 A is using copy 2 and ps3 B is using copy 1. Worked fine and I was able to get both drivers and constructor trophues solo, chose williams and made sure vettel and webber didnt finish 2nd and 3rd respectively.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KnAbrAvA said:

Just reinstalled the game and switched the copies ps3 A is using copy 2 and ps3 B is using copy 1. Worked fine and I was able to get both drivers and constructor trophues solo, chose williams and made sure vettel and webber didnt finish 2nd and 3rd respectively.

First thank you for your reply & second why do I have to choose Williams?

• 3 weeks later...

I chose williams because ferrari, red bull and mclaren would be battling to get the top places and they would alternate positions and points, I tried racing as red bull and every race Button or Lewis were second and third respectively granting their team 32 points every race in the first 4 tracks, making the constructor championship unobtainable because I will.never catch them at this pace. Alonso was always on top 5, massa never finished above 10th, button and lewis always one of the got a podium finish, vettel as well but webber most of times finished below 5th, that makes.it.more manageable because the points get more distributed and even, not like one top team always finishes second. Also I played career mode as williams, I pretty much knew how the car handled.