Progression lost

37 minutes ago, jim_guitariste said:

By the way, for the trophies :

finish the arcade with all characters,

taunt with all characters,

clear all combo trials with all characters, you will have to buy the new dlc character (5€)

Ok, I blame @Vergil for that for giving them the idea in the Skullgirls thread xD

jk, but it's annoying that now you had to buy DLC to get the plat... The game was niche enough and now this... And now we have two games with the same model... But this guys are even more lazy, they should have added DLC trophies with at least the trophy of finishing the arcade with the new charcater to at least make it worthy... At least the Skullgirls guys did that...

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I currently have the game installed but I haven't downloaded the latest patch, also i'm done with the Online part. So, if I abort the patch download each time, can i still do all of the trials and get the trophy without the DLC?

If not, I'd just downgrade the game. However, I think there is a trophy which is either harder or bugged without the patch (i'm not refering to the Divine combo), is that so? I could just be confusing with another game.

On 13/09/2021 at 7:44 PM, VirtualNight said:

I currently have the game installed but I haven't downloaded the latest patch, also i'm done with the Online part. So, if I abort the patch download each time, can i still do all of the trials and get the trophy without the DLC?

If not, I'd just downgrade the game. However, I think there is a trophy which is either harder or bugged without the patch (i'm not refering to the Divine combo), is that so? I could just be confusing with another game.

Yes. You can get it normally without the DLC.
I suggest do not download it, it will erase your progress and some trials are different and look even harder than the originals at the first look.

• Like 1

On 2021-09-14 at 0:44 AM, VirtualNight said:

You need to downgrade it to 1.0 anyway for the 12k damage :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I just finished all arcade modes but the trophy didn't pop so I bought the DLC and the trophy unlocked at the end of her arcade mode so yeah if you downloaded the lastest patch you'll need the DLC for the arcades and trials trophies ?

But you can downgrade the game to 1.00 to do all the base game trials and pop the trophy without DLC 

48 minutes ago, Only_EZPlatinium said:

I just finished all arcade modes but the trophy didn't pop so I bought the DLC and the trophy unlocked at the end of her arcade mode so yeah if you downloaded the lastest patch you'll need the DLC for the arcades and trials trophies 1f44d.png

But you can downgrade the game to 1.00 to do all the base game trials and pop the trophy without DLC 

So do the dlc character challenges too. No biggie ?

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-04-04 at 5:49 PM, Only_EZPlatinium said:

I just finished all arcade modes but the trophy didn't pop so I bought the DLC and the trophy unlocked at the end of her arcade mode so yeah if you downloaded the lastest patch you'll need the DLC for the arcades and trials trophies 1f44d.png

Question. Did you finish the challenges with latest version or without?

• 2 months later...