jim_guitariste

Progression lost

14 posts in this topic

Because of the new update, my save doesn’t work with the « new version » of the game.

so i’ve lost my trials progression.. 😠

does anybody knows why my save doesn’t work?

Damm. That's unfortunate...

By the way, for the trophies :

finish the arcade with all characters,

taunt with all characters,

clear all combo trials with all characters, you will have to buy the new dlc character (5€)

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, jim_guitariste said:

clear all combo trials with all characters, you will have to buy the new dlc character (5€)

Ok, I blame @Vergil for that for giving them the idea in the Skullgirls thread xD

jk, but it's annoying that now you had to buy DLC to get the plat... The game was niche enough and now this... And now we have two games with the same model... But this guys are even more lazy, they should have added DLC trophies with at least the trophy of finishing the arcade with the new charcater to at least make it worthy... At least the Skullgirls guys did that...

Edited by DeepEyes7

4 hours ago, jim_guitariste said:

Ohh wow really??

5 hours ago, Vergil said:

Ohh wow really??

Yep really. I had to buy it. So, we have to pay and clear more combo trials 😅

If you own the physical release you can at least play an unpatched version without having to pay for the DLC if you want the platinum trophy.

2 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

If you own the physical release you can at least play an unpatched version without having to pay for the DLC if you want the platinum trophy.

I have a digital copy, because physical copies are ~90€ 

Fuck sake. Another Developer retroactively making Platinums impossible unless you buy DLC. I HATE this new trend with a passion.

I currently have the game installed but I haven't downloaded the latest patch, also i'm done with the Online part. So, if I abort the patch download each time, can i still do all of the trials and get the trophy without the DLC?

If not, I'd just downgrade the game. However, I think there is a trophy which is either harder or bugged without the patch (i'm not refering to the Divine combo), is that so? I could just be confusing with another game.

On 13/09/2021 at 7:44 PM, VirtualNight said:

I currently have the game installed but I haven't downloaded the latest patch, also i'm done with the Online part. So, if I abort the patch download each time, can i still do all of the trials and get the trophy without the DLC?

If not, I'd just downgrade the game. However, I think there is a trophy which is either harder or bugged without the patch (i'm not refering to the Divine combo), is that so? I could just be confusing with another game.

Yes. You can get it normally without the DLC.
I suggest do not download it, it will erase your progress and some trials are different and look even harder than the originals at the first look.

On 2021-09-14 at 0:44 AM, VirtualNight said:

You need to downgrade it to 1.0 anyway for the 12k damage :)