Obtain “Taps Aff” via Clubs

Maxie_M0us3

We all know, the chance of having sunny condition on a Stage, in the Community Events, is slim. The sunny condition is displayed as a “sun” icon. Instead of waiting for a stage to appear, you can get the trophy right away by doing some steps, via Clubs, as the trophy suggests. I’m surprised that the Clubs alternative wasn’t given in the trophy guide.

Here’s how you do:

1. In the Events menu, select Multiplayer > Clubs.
  2. Once in the Clubs menu, select the tile which is written “Select to join or create a Club at www.dirt4game.com”, and it will direct you to the console web browser.
  3. Once in the webpage, select Online > Clubs. You will need to create a Racenet account. If you don’t have one, create one. If you’ve already created one and liked to your PSN, you’ll automatically sign in.
  4. In the list of My Clubs, click “Create a Club” and set up your preferences such as club name, open or closed recruitment, the handling style such as Gaming or Simulation, etc, you can then create a club your yourself. Click Next down the page to create the club.
  5. Now that the club is created, create your first championship for the club. Set the game mode, how many events and stages per event, in this case we can chose 1 event and 1 stage. Events will be generated from your options. After this, edit the existing event and stage down the page.
  6. For the next page, your can edit the game mode and location you want, but pay attention to the time of day and weather! For the time of day, chose “Midday”. For the weather, chose “Dry”. Once you chose the settings, click on “Save Event”.
  7. When this is set and you’re back in the Championship settings, click “Continue to Step 3”, and click “Done” in the next page to finalize it.

Now you have a championship set, with a stage on a sunny condition. Now to be able to play the stage:

1. Press Circle to get back to the game, leave the Clubs menu and enter it again; the newly created club and the event will now display.
  2. Wait about 2 mins and 30 seconds for the championship to unlock, then select it and Start the event. Simply finish the stage and the trophy will pop! Profit!
Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

Came here to write this, I was waiting for an event too until I decided to check TA and found this solution there but guess you got ahead of me. Definitely better than having to check latest achievers every time, took 10 minutes to set everything up.

• 5 months later...

Are sunny conditions that rare in the online events? I got a rallycross race in sunny conditions about 3 or 4 days after starting the game, which got me the trophy. I was pleasantly surprised since I figured it had to be done during a rally. Since then (about two weeks later) I've noticed two more of the daily Community Events had sunny conditions.

Edited by drfk168

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...