PSN forgotten password HELP!

UMPiCK24

I know this doesn´t belong here but seeing as I can´t login on my psn account i cant post this on the official playstation community forums.
Here´s my problem: I forgot my password and don´t know what date of birth did I put there. When I try to get a new one it wants the date of birth and I dont know what was it. Is there any solution to this? Please help I really dont want tolose my account...

Ok - I'll go through this one again.

There is nothing that we can do.

If you can't remember your DoB there is a real issue... mainly the fact your should use your own, not just make one up

Secondly, you have email reset - but you obviously haven't changed that either when you changed e-mail adress (a guess, but an educated one)

You also mentionned on the CB that Sony told you they couldn't find your number, so it would seem that you created an account based solely on false information.

End of the day, if you didn't update any of your information and solely used false information for your account, there is nothing Sony can/will do for you.

Really trying not to sound like an ass, but that's the bottom line.

• Like 2

Ok - I'll go through this one again.

There is nothing that we can do.

If you can't remember your DoB there is a real issue... mainly the fact your should use your own, not just make one up

Secondly, you have email reset - but you obviously haven't changed that either when you changed e-mail adress (a guess, but an educated one)

You also mentionned on the CB that Sony told you they couldn't find your number, so it would seem that you created an account based solely on false information.

End of the day, if you didn't update any of your information and solely used false information for your account, there is nothing Sony can/will do for you.

Really trying not to sound like an ass, but that's the bottom line.

The only false information I´ve used was the DoB (i was worried about age restricted games so I used a fake DoB) and my email adress is still functional. I looked it up on playstation support and they said I have to contact customer services by either live chat (which isn´t currently working) or by a phone. I can´t called them because I am from Czech republic and there´s no such thing here...

1. Wait until someone, probably a family member, sends you a piece of colourful card with a message in it.

The key words you are looking for in this coded message are "happy" and "birthday" if you receive thes words in said card, proceed to step 2.

2. Try to remember how old you are.

This may be indicated on the front of the card, if you are lucky, if not you could ask your mother and /or father who may remember.

3. Take note of the current date. (This may be found on a 'calendar' which is a kind of flipbook with many numbered boxes on the bottom page and a humerous picture of a dog on the top page. They will often be found hanging on a collegues cubicle, or in a strangers kitchen)

(*note* if the numbered boxes contain reindeer shaped chocolates this is NOT the correct type of flipbook)

4. Count backwards from the current dates 'year' value (the last value in the sequence) the number of times you established in step 2. (This is known as your 'age')

5. Alter the final value of the numerical sequence found in step 4 with the new 'year' value found in step 5.

6. CONGRATULATIONS! :)

This numerical sequence is your date of birth!

Use it to access your data.

• Like 1

I don't know why people are being ♥s about things, the kid's just having trouble. I know for a fact that when I signed up for PSN I used a fake DoB because I wasn't 18 yet and thought it might disqualify me from playing certain games online.

Best thing I can think of is to remember when you originally signed up for PSN, specifically the year. From there, work out how old you were and then work out what year you would need to have been born in order to be 18 at that time. Use your proper day/month and then this new year you figured out as your DoB.

Eg. If it was 2008 and I wanted to sign up to PSN & be 18 I'd have changed my DoB from '97 to '90 and had the bday DD/MM/90 as my Dob for it. (obviously I wasn't born in '97)

• Like 4

I cant. You still need to have the correct DoB as well as the email adress.

:hmm: Thought it was just click on ps3 but I see it also asks for DoB.

If you are lucky you'll get the change password stuff (as this has happened to almost everyone in europe recently) which doesn't ask for DoB

If not, go for Lee's solution, although I guess that may get 'too many requests'

Contact Sony Europe support in worst case scenario - they won't look at a country basis, more of a 'region' basis

Edit: I tried to pick up the phone number for you, but SEN localises the websites :shakefist:

Edited by Memnoch
  • Like 1

Call PlayStation support. I had the exact issue with another account of mine where I put a false DOB. Explain to them that when you made the account, you placed a false DOB. They'll ask you your address and name and just follow their instructions from there. If you fail the questions, your account will be locked. Whatever happens then depends on what your real DOB is. Might take a few days. But trust me, if you can't guess what it was then just do this.

Edited by HarmonicEmotions

I don't know why people are being ♥s about things, the kid's just having trouble. I know for a fact that when I signed up for PSN I used a fake DoB because I wasn't 18 yet and thought it might disqualify me from playing certain games online.

Best thing I can think of is to remember when you originally signed up for PSN, specifically the year. From there, work out how old you were and then work out what year you would need to have been born in order to be 18 at that time. Use your proper day/month and then this new year you figured out as your DoB.

Eg. If it was 2008 and I wanted to sign up to PSN & be 18 I'd have changed my DoB from '97 to '90 and had the bday DD/MM/90 as my Dob for it. (obviously I wasn't born in '97)

Nice trophy card background!

well this is what was eventually was gonna happen for not using correct DOB

Nice trophy card background!