Contracts deleted

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Has anyone at all had this happen to them ? I was not long ago playing and when I left a party it was like some of the game reset and it reintroduced me to my hideout and strangely cleared a lot of contracts but not all of them.

It cleared all bar the main ones for my assists, catches etc and now I worry it's just never going to work especially being nearly 2000 assists and over 2000 catches.

I just don't get why this game has to be so bugged 

5 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Has anyone at all had this happen to them ? I was not long ago playing and when I left a party it was like some of the game reset and it reintroduced me to my hideout and strangely cleared a lot of contracts but not all of them.

It cleared all bar the main ones for my assists, catches etc and now I worry it's just never going to work especially being nearly 2000 assists and over 2000 catches.

I just don't get why this game has to be so bugged 

My friend’s KO City Tour contracts reset but he lost none of the awards given upon completion. In fact, he can do them a second time and get even more XP. Trophies are still very buggy and not consistent with what the tracker says.