The in and outs for PS plus this January (EU)

Humonic

Again... EU PSN has great list of free games for next month.. strange though that 3 out of 4 games were already (or were previously) free in US PS+... I thought EU PS+ give the free games earlier... then months later in US PS+ (e.g. Rayman Origins[EU-JUN 2013|US-SEPT 2013] and VLR [EU-APR 2013|US-JUN 2013])

*cross fingers* I wish US PS Blog is like this..giving information early... releasing the game early

Man, this is a sweet update! Haven't got any of these games. Was gonna pick up Borderlands 2 when the GOTY edition came out but this is even better, hopefully the DLC will be discounted :P. Was also gonna pick up DmC at some point too, and Soul Sacrifice is meant to be one of the best games on the Vita. Christmas just came early :D.

Edited by Stevieboy

Anyone played Don't Starve?

Is it any good?

I played it on pc and it´s pretty cool. I don´t want to compare it to it but it´s kind of a like minecraft. You ahve to survive in a strange world with wierd and awesome creatures. It has a very interesting art design and the soundtrack is pretty good as well. I overall really enjoyed it. Definitely give it a try :)

Edited by UMPiCK24
  • Like 1

Already have Soul Sacrifice (started playing it while going to work last week... don't play much at home.. GT6/Grid2/X-COM Enemy Unknown are taking my little game time at home..)

Not interested in DmC (played the demo, but wasn't impressed, and my backlog is to big to add something that I'm not that much interested..), not into Borderlands (or any kind of shooters)..

Still happy for BBCSE, I only bought the CT and CS, and have put it in my waiting to buy someday list (as well as Persona 4 Arena), so it's not to bad, would prefer the PS3 version though..

Don't have a PS4, nor do I know what the PS4 game is about..

Still, that's what I want for me from the list; for anyone into those games, they are all really good, and it's really a high quality month for EU PSN+.