Errand Boy is the Trickiest Trophy No One is Talking About

MiloFPS

So I’ve been looking through all the articles online about how to trigger these item requests. They can only be triggered in camp, and a couple of them are triggered through quests initiated in camp. I’ve walked about at all times of day and spent hours of real time just walking and talking and waiting for SOMEONE to come up to me triggering a quest. 

I picked up the book ‘Take of the deceitful German’ RIGHT next to Bill and his dialogue and request did not trigger. 

I talked to the character crafting bows and writing the book and neither triggered as the guides said. I don’t want this trophy to be the one I give up on. 

Any other tips, I.e. deleting and reinstalling game data, is there a known glitch or is the game just a bitch? 

What part of the game are you at? I haven’t played RDR2 but I did a Google search out of curiosity and read that this trophy can only be achieved within the first few chapters of the game. I think between Ch. 2-4.

According to this guide there’s also 2 item requests that can be triggered in Epilogue 2 if you happen to be post game: thjrcc1lnsu11.jpg

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

I got this trophy just naturally playing through the game.  However, the guide posted above seems extremely helpful.

I’m sorry I was not clear. You can find all the locations of the items but they cannot be delivered to the quest giver unless the quest is ‘triggered’. This means you have to get an NPC to give you the quest. 

This guide tells you when, where and whom gives the quest, but even when you go to camp at 8PM and talk to Lenny on the campfire, he will NOT give the quest, nor will Hosea in chapter 3 between 8AM-8PM. The guide is specific but the triggering is RANDOM,