Family glitched

footballvillan56

Look I still have to play this game another 2 times anyways because I messed up early and killed a racket boss but why do these trophies not pop when I met the requirements. I’ve heard so many people have problems with this specific trophy as well if anyone has a good solution on what I should do let me know and yes I’ve done assigned all 3 districts and also did all 5 side missions and I’ve maxed out there rep on all 3 just to save you all some typing lol 

9 minutes ago, footballvillan56 said:

i may just buy it physical for 30 us dollars on ebay screw fooling with all this lol thanks for showing me this though i would just rather downgrade physically and not have to do all this extra work

Just downgrade, it's worth it. Like 10 minutes of annoyance, but it makes the rest of your playthroughs and trophies much more enjoyable... because they will work! I ended up playing through it like 6 time - which I would NOT recommend.

• Like 1

i would but i just simply cant figure it out  how not tech savy if you want to add me and guide me through it id be happy to but after a day a half on the laptop im done wasting my time with it sadly..

18 minutes ago, JABing said:

Just downgrade, it's worth it. Like 10 minutes of annoyance, but it makes the rest of your playthroughs and trophies much more enjoyable... because they will work! I ended up playing through it like 6 time - which I would NOT recommend.

18 minutes ago, JABing said:

i just simply cant get the program to install on my computer why i have no idea i dont know if im doing something wrong or not if you have any suggestions send me a message on psn