Can someone help me with Juri trial #11 please?

Ivotas

Hey guys, the title is pretty explenatory. I'm currently stuck at Juri's trial 11 and don't know what to do. It says that I have to do an EX Fuhajin as final move in the combo. I think that I've been messing up my moves so I checked back to trial 1 where you actually have to do a regular Fuhajin. It was the same move I've been doing (minus the glowing since it doesn't require an EX Fuhajin). So I thought that I used the correct move in trial 11. But then I checked VesperArcades video on Youtube to see that he's performing a completely differently looking move. It doesn't look like a Fuhajin or an EX Fuhajin but yet it still counts as the correct move. What's more it's the same button input shown in the "show input" screen which is the same button input I'm using. To be sure I didn't get it wrong I even tried all possible variations to make an EX move meaning I tried LK+MK+HK, LK+MK, MK+HK+, LK+HK. But I always perform the move that looks like an EX version of trial 1. I'm totally lost here. If there's anybody who could tell me what I've been doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the double post guys, but after re-reading my post above (which I made shortly before going to sleep, I'm worried that what I said was actually too confusing. But since this really is a big issue I'm having allow me to rephrase it in hope someone who can help me will catch on what the problem is. The problem is the following:

1. Final move in Juri trial 11 is EX Fuhajin

2. I use the button input shown

3. I successfully perform an EX Fuhajin move but fail to get a success

4. I check trial 1 (which is a Fuhajin trial) to see if I was using the wrong move

5. The move in trial 1 Fuhajin is the same move I'm using in trial 11 which is also called Fuhajin

6. Upon checking videos I see that in the videos a completely different move is performed

7. This different move uses the same button inputs I'm using

8. The move in the video gets checked as a Fuhajin and the trial is successfull.

So basically I'm using the correct button input to use the move I am supposed to use but I fail. And then the video guides use the same button input but beform a different move which get's accepted. So I'm totally lost here. Usually when I'm struggling with the trials it's because I'm not yet able to pull of the combos and I have to train until I get the done. But this right now is completely different because I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do here. Both the moves shown in the button input screen and in the guides are the same button combination.

I'm not blaming the game or anyone. It's clearly me that is not getting something. But the thing is that I don't know what I'm not getting and as nobody tells me what I need to change I'm pretty much stuck with no chance of continuing. I really need some feedback. Sorry for sounding so desperate but I really don't know what else I can do. :(

12 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

Sorry for the double post guys, but after re-reading my post above (which I made shortly before going to sleep, I'm worried that what I said was actually too confusing. But since this really is a big issue I'm having allow me to rephrase it in hope someone who can help me will catch on what the problem is. The problem is the following:

1. Final move in Juri trial 11 is EX Fuhajin

2. I use the button input shown

3. I successfully perform an EX Fuhajin move but fail to get a success

4. I check trial 1 (which is a Fuhajin trial) to see if I was using the wrong move

5. The move in trial 1 Fuhajin is the same move I'm using in trial 11 which is also called Fuhajin

6. Upon checking videos I see that in the videos a completely different move is performed

7. This different move uses the same button inputs I'm using

8. The move in the video gets checked as a Fuhajin and the trial is successfull.

So basically I'm using the correct button input to use the move I am supposed to use but I fail. And then the video guides use the same button input but beform a different move which get's accepted. So I'm totally lost here. Usually when I'm struggling with the trials it's because I'm not yet able to pull of the combos and I have to train until I get the done. But this right now is completely different because I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do here. Both the moves shown in the button input screen and in the guides are the same button combination.

I'm not blaming the game or anyone. It's clearly me that is not getting something. But the thing is that I don't know what I'm not getting and as nobody tells me what I need to change I'm pretty much stuck with no chance of continuing. I really need some feedback. Sorry for sounding so desperate but I really don't know what else I can do. :(

Based on some sources I found maybe this will help.

“Press the correct kick buttons for the EX move at the end. You want the move to hit high, so use MK and HK. You shouldn't have any difficulty after that.”

“Yess i finally got it. Thanks for the tips guys. THe reason i couldn't get it is because i thought ex was all three punches or kicks.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Based on some sources I found maybe this will help.

“Press the correct kick buttons for the EX move at the end. You want the move to hit high, so use MK and HK. You shouldn't have any difficulty after that.”

“Yess i finally got it. Thanks for the tips guys. THe reason i couldn't get it is because i thought ex was all three punches or kicks.”

Thanks for the reply. I was quite sure that I tried the MK and HK combo but I'll try it again just to make sure I didn't screw that up last night.

1 minute ago, grimydawg___ said:

Your timing is off.  You can hit high or low.

That's also a very good tip. Thanks a bunch for that. Might I ask another question? What exactly do you mean by hit high or low when talking about timing? Sorry if it's a noobish question.

Anyways, thank you so much for your feedback guys. I'll definitely make sure to try this out when I'm launching the game later. :)

I'm saying your timing is off.  You're inputting the move too late.  Press either LK+MK (for the low version) or MK+HK (for the high version).  Use the low version if Dan is mid screen.  Use the high version if he's in the corner.  You can cancel her standing fierce into the move and it should hit no problem (please use Google or other research if you don't know what cancel means).

• Like 1

Well, I just hit another roadblock with Juri. Now I'm stuck on trial 15 and of course it's Fuhajin again. This time it's an L Fuhajin and looking at the video guide it appears that the animation for the kick up is completely skipped and only the second part of Fuhajin in other words the lower attack get's performed. Since it's always a mistake at my end is there perhaps someone who could again provide some info on where I would have to step up my game? As always it would be greatly appreciated.

20 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

I write you yesterday of this. Look your mp in your profile in psn. I so glad to you can progress

Oh sorry, didn't notice as I haven't used the PS App in ages. Will check what you've written now.

Ok guys, sorry for the constant posts but this character definitely is way over my head and I have no idea what to do. I've been trying to get past Juri's trial 15 for hours now and not once did I manage to make the L Fuhajin work as in the video guides. In the video guides the Fuhajin in trial 15 completely skips the first move (the kick upwards) and directly starts with the crouched kick (which is the ending part of a Fuhajin). My question is how do I accomplish this.

Also please don't laugh about the following thing but I'm really a bit week on the eyes when it get's to 100% following other people's button inputs (I actually played piano when I was younger and could never really follow my teacher when she told me to follow her movement, so it's not something that I got with age but always had a problem with). The reason why I bring a point like this up is that in both video guides that show the button inputs to me it looks like the players are using down to back + LK instead of down to front + LK to trigger that Fuhajin. I kid you not it really looks like this to me. I tried this but of course it doesn't do a L Fuhajin that uses only the final sequence. So I really don't know what to do anymore. This is really the first character that I just don't get what to do, so I really hope some of you guys could help me again with some instructions.

Sorry to always be a bother. :(

17 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

Ok guys, sorry for the constant posts but this character definitely is way over my head and I have no idea what to do. I've been trying to get past Juri's trial 15 for hours now and not once did I manage to make the L Fuhajin work as in the video guides. In the video guides the Fuhajin in trial 15 completely skips the first move (the kick upwards) and directly starts with the crouched kick (which is the ending part of a Fuhajin). My question is how do I accomplish this.

Also please don't laugh about the following thing but I'm really a bit week on the eyes when it get's to 100% following other people's button inputs (I actually played piano when I was younger and could never really follow my teacher when she told me to follow her movement, so it's not something that I got with age but always had a problem with). The reason why I bring a point like this up is that in both video guides that show the button inputs to me it looks like the players are using down to back + LK instead of down to front + LK to trigger that Fuhajin. I kid you not it really looks like this to me. I tried this but of course it doesn't do a L Fuhajin that uses only the final sequence. So I really don't know what to do anymore. This is really the first character that I just don't get what to do, so I really hope some of you guys could help me again with some instructions.

Sorry to always be a bother. :(

You have to do the Fuhajin motion but hold the kick button down. When you let go of the kick button the Fuhajin projectile will come out.

So for trial 15, you have have to do LK Fuhajin (don't let go of LK), Stand M Punch, Let go of LK, Super.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thedah said:

You have to do the Fuhajin motion but hold the kick button down. When you let go of the kick button the Fuhajin projectile will come out.

So for trial 15, you have have to do LK Fuhajin (don't let go of LK), Stand M Punch, Let go of LK, Super.

WHOAAAA!!! You sir are a genius. It worked on my first try. Once you know the trick it's atually quite simple. But honestly, I never ever would have figured this out by myself. I didn't even know that this mechanics exist in this game. Of the characters I've cleared so far this is the first that can actually make a pause mid move. Are there others who will require the same? Just asking so I'm prepared.

Again, thank you so much. I don't know how long I would have continued my approach until I would have figured it out.^^'

Sorry for yet another bump (I hope this will be the last one) but I'm kinda stuck on Juri's 22nd trial now. It's the very last staning HP move I should do. She's performing the move where she kicks straight up but in the video guides she's using the what backflip kick thingy. Do I need to do something specific to get her to use the correct move like a certain button input or do I just fail because my timing is off? Feedback would be appreciated as always.

• Like 1

Use the special  to do Yuri more fast.

When you must be so the HP wait a moment exactly don't work if you press after or before.

You know can write me to my id.

I have the trials of yuri and I can help.

My nightmare is Honda 21 or zangief 24 in this moment

• Like 1